Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 7526-7550 of 7802 results.
a short poem I came up with when I was bored...
this is a funny one i think read it and tell me what u think!!!!!!
Someone told me this joke so i thought i would share it with u hope u like it.(it is not the best joke!!)
mmmmmm it was for shool and sory for that lame names its my first story.
a random story that I made up... Granny rambles on! (to those who I chat with: It's on my profile WOOHOO!)
A poem...About me.. Kinda..Not really...Nevermind. >.>
...Its givin up on everything
Gol and Maia are evil, true... but how did they become that way...? I need to do art for this. ~_~
a wish nto come true
yet another poem about my beloved Lestat de Lioncourt.
a short poem story thing about lestat
this is a story ive been writing forever, and it has all the stories of the ancient elements and how they were all destroyed and how they have now came back to recent times to get revenge on the one who killed them.
ummm don't know how 2 explain it u have 2 see 4 yr self i guess
read this and hopefully it will catch your intrest to talk to me....just read and you'll undersatnd
Basically what I'm doing is taking a song I've heard and Matching it with a character from a show. Don't let my crappy Desc. stop you from reading.
A leather bound book with all my poems in it.
This is basically a story about what the sonic cast would say if they were drunk. I only wrote it to fool around with my new pens but I deciced to post it here anyway.Alaa is my fan charachter.
Find out some secrets on YuGiOh characters
This is another short story that i wrote for the plurlist contest, except this one was for this year. Oh, i won for this one too. ^_^
This is a story i wrote like, last year or something. Its a fantasy story.
a little fan ficcy i have had playing in my mind for over 3 years...so yeah i thought i would give it a go.
What would happen if Sephiroth survived after the final battle? What would happen if the planet forsaw it and unleashed the Master Weapon? This is my take on Sephiroth's past.
something ive been working on. gotta work on it more. some of it sounds crappy.
i don't know what the title should be?please comment?
The vast story that folows the life of a crinos wolf and how he has to go through making up for his mistakes!!!Inspired by Julia of The Wolves and Balto!!!lol