Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 926-950 of 7802 results.
SPECTRE team, a squad of the elite mutated soldiers. Follow theie struggle against the chimera, aliens bent on domination of the earth. Thrills and spills wait in this action packed story of comradeship and strength against the darkest situations.
Everything is fine. Until Danny, and his friends go the the market. Strange things begin happening in all different worlds. What will happen to the worlds, and the people that live there?
When Solest finds herself in a strange new world where humans are kept as slaves, she must figure out a way home. Solest, with her friends, venture out to find the only person who can send her back home. If there is a being on Gyrna with such power…
A One-shot for R.R.

Senshi has been putting thoughts in Jay's head. It's up to Danny to make her think differently.
A poem quote thingy i wrote on victory
A poem quote thingy I wrote on love.
A little poem quote thing I wrote one day
Small work of prose I wrote whilst listening to 'Wish You Were Here' by Incubus.
Enjoy.
Gah. I posted this once, and it disappeared. Either it's the site or my computer. Anywho, this story follows a teenager named Fate, and his best friend, and crush, Nami. All is going well...Until he acquires a curse.
The inventor's son was a quiet, curious boy...a glimpse into the story that came before the events of Drawn to Life.
Another side to the story before and during the events of Drawn to Life.
The first installment, purpose of which is to introduce you to the main characters and familiarize yourself with the main psychological properties of Tom, the protagonist.
...not sure, i have mixed emtions now. I feel so confused, gone for so long as well.
its the actual story of my character, and if you like it, then just leave a comment!
hunt yayyyyyy
This is a story about what the Simpsons and the Terwilligers. And the rest you will have to find out......P.S. yes there is a conflict!
Lisa has been Kidnapped....lets read on to find out who an why an stuffs ! :)
its not quite done. im going to keep adding to it.
But, its dark for sure.
Er..I'm going to post all of my poems here.. some aren't as good as others.. ^^;
Gil has been without his master, Oz, for ten years. But what happened during that ten year course for Gilbert?
(O.C.s)
This is about a human teenage girl called Onyix and a vampire boy Gabriel.
A little ongoing project of mine.....
I'm eventually going to put the characters from the poems into a story.
This is my first attempt at a fan-fiction and I don't consider myself a good writer so help me by giving me constructive critsism please >.<
Gay & Bisexual people do not necessarily raise gay children, so let them adopt without judgment!
This is the story of a young hedgehog named Crystal.

Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, etc. © Sega

One of the Characters belongs to Archie comics!!!!