Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/no

Displaying 3426-3450 of 7802 results.
It's a comic/story thing I've been working on for I think a half year now. The prologue may not have a place in the comic though. All characters (c) me
One FREAKISH day I was given the gift of poetry..but only for a day. So I wrote two poems, which is very rare for me. And I feel like adding to the deprived writing section of my gallery. So like..enjoy and whatnot ô-ô...
The story of My warriorcat rp character and the other clans.
not finshed
Seto forgets an important day and Mokuba gets very cross. Theres also a problem with the buissness that not only wants to get hold of the buissness but split them up.....Return of Seto's nightmare.
I was the ‘unknown’ help that Lady Sakura Kinomoto needed, but didn’t know existed. These were the words that described her destiny. Who is she? Find out by reading!
Yami longed for a body of his own but something goes wrong. He got a new body alright. But not the one he was expecting. Now he's a puppy and stuck in the pound and who else to adopt him but... Téa Gardner
I couldn't sleep, and had taken a couple Benadryl for allergies...I got soooo freaking drowsy, but couldn't sleep...so I wrote.
Insomnia has screwed me up XP
I don't understand people sometimes...
When 16-year-old Arakawa Masaki meets a mysterious boy at an abandoned carnival, she has no idea she's just run into the town's most famous vigilante, The Black Cat. She yearns to discover what sadness lies behind his eyes... but at what cost?
Biographies of my All Oc's
We all know that James loves Lily, and that Lily does not. But will some moments of Lily's life make her change her mind about him, and actually begins to like him?
When Gohan's house is being renovaited for Bubonic Plauge, Chichi says he can stay at a friend's house for a few days. But Gohan only has 1 friend... GohanxVidel
I found out yesterday that on Saturday a friend of my friend committed suicide.

. . . I hate to see her so sad . . . She's usually so happy and cheerful.
Feeling sad and unwanted after the birth of her younger sister, a ten year old Cassandra finds solace only in her dreams; dreams of a magical realm far from her own. Dreams of a Fae...
 This story is written from my point of view and doesn't start at Hogwarts. And it starts with the forth book. My character isn't well, normal. Should I finish it?
The first episode in my "H.T.W.N.A series"
I desided to choose Devil May Cry first because the charaters act so serious, its just nice to see them relaxed. Please Enjoy!
((By the way: I don’t own Devil May Cry. It all belongs to Capcom.))
In the dark you shall fear,
In your screams I'll be there,
When you bleed I shall drink,
When you sleep I shall wake,
Then in my grasp, shall be your soul



Find out....

O\v/O Happy Haoowwwwwwwwwlloween!!
This is a poem I wrote about, well, me ...
CONGRADULATIONS! YOu now own your own sabuku no gaara ! Please note that him killing others is none of our consern
heres the cast list
 
 
Manga (oc) : Mulan
dojo: Mushu
Chase: shang
Jack: ling
Dashi Fung guan and other old guys: ancestors
Wuya: Shan yu
Sokka: yaoi
Clay: chan po
 
not all charecters have parts sorry
well, i was bored and i call lots of guys at my school these names... dont ask me how i came up with all the telly tubby mr wiggles stuff. i have a younger brother.
by LordLatios (me) and LadyLatias (my brother)over PictoChat on the DS, some are funny some arnt be he wanned me to post em so yeah, i think you can tell wich ones are done by who :P
Ken and Omi are having feelings for each other, but how do u tell your best friend ye're in love with him?
GERMAN, Shônen Ai, sap