Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/no

Displaying 1501-1525 of 7802 results.
Tired of constantly being chased by Amy, Sonic is fed up. But when Tails mentions a possible solution, he's ready to try just about anything to get the pink stalker off his back. However, will the possible solution help, or just make the problem worse?
About my OC Pai/Sailor Meow in the 30th Century
The tragic tale of little Igor and his pathetic love-life...
A collection of stories I would tell someone I love....
Daily things, stories, etc....
Dedicated with a fan's forever love to him... you can guess? Probably not...
Emma is your typical, 12-year-old human. Or so everyone thinks... She's really another species entirely... Yet, she doesn't even know who she really is...
I write stupid songs, but I'm putting them up anyway.
Poetry class rocks.
Hi. I got the inspiration from my sis's story, 'The Fate Of The Two Crystals' THANKS SIS!! -^_^-

TLC Tribute:
"I Just Wanna Run" by The Downtown Fiction
A series of poems telling the story of my character Milt, the man with a television for a head. My friend and I are working on turning it into a rock opera too, so that'll be cool...
Just another funny cute Big Cheese x Polly fic^^


Guido and Speedy bet Polly she can't capture Big Cheese

and She does in a way^^
This is about a mother looking down from Heaven, watching her daughter growning up w/o her.
After twelve years, Earth is still infected by the Null Void aliens. It's up to Ben 10 000 and his friends to reclaim our planet and defeat the mysterious nemesis who's behind all this.
a poem i thought was very cool
and i tried to fit a little nursery ryme in it
enjoy
The 11th Warrior makes appearence! She is the Warrior of Space!
Not including Nyanko new mews!
Prince Ennwn has been sheltered all his life until his 18th birthday where he's thrust the responsibility of being the King and then kidnapped! Now he must team up with a poor thief from his kingdom and get away safely and make it to 'Wonderland'.
um........ I am Random
I decided to write a story with Kabuto in as a "good guy" to some degree, 'cause everyone i know seems to hate him...

Also, I'd just like you to know that this is my first fanfiction, so please comment, and tell me if it's terrible. Cheers!
milar, a cat with extrordinary powers, no idea how to stop them, and bugsy, a human who doesnt have a clue that he was supposed to save the world, and therfore doesnt. id probably have to class this as a horrer comedy
Basically, My OC's for a Fic that KillAllChavs is doing.
a poem i just randomly thought of. If you can relate to it, good for you. if you like comment.
i know how generic it sounds but i like to write about love in my poems.
well it started off at school in english class, I had to write a story and the sentences had to have only 2 words in it so it ended up as a poem.
A poem I wrote in like a minute just to show someone a piece of my poem writing type lol I dont know
This story is dedacated to nothingempire. Hope ya like it! -^_^-