Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/ranma_1

Displaying 2751-2775 of 7814 results.
just quotes and yayness... duh!!! Please read, I don't post anything but random funny stuff that I hear or say, a lot of these might be from my teacher Mr.B!!
Two young French teenagers fall in love when they find themselves trapped in a school where anything is possible.This story is written in 2 languages(French and English)
A remake of Jack and the Bean Stalk like never before! Imagine Jack being a nineteen-year-old punk rocker with a bad attitude. Now think of the giant being a gigantic alien queen...
Hormones, Heratbreak and Attraction levels run high in small groups of friends. Even if all of the friends are the same gender...
The ever-lasting story of Amore and Nepoli, a mating pair of Flying Wolves, the last of their kind, and their journey to a new home.
An RC done like the fairy tale Jorinda and Jorindel.
just my didimon Metemon whit her stages and stuff
Written for my Creative Writing class. A poem about my hope for the future...
This whole chapter was inspired by some real-life events. It's chapters 31-37 of Sonic X: Regeneration. Hope you all enjoy it, please comment!
Side story for Be My Friend. 10 yr old Kakashi and 9 yr old Iruka decide the Yellow Flash needs a girlfriend and set out on a mission to set him up with someone. Their plans don't go so smoothly.
Prince Inuyasha is having a ball to find the Demon of his dreams...All Singel Female Demons are invited...
Kagome is living with her Evil step mother *who is part Demon as well as her 2 daughters* and they are going to the Ball...READ ON
A story I did for english, the story in my mind isn't very appealing until the end. I personally felt the bond between the two at the end.
there are five elements, earth, air, fire, water, and life. Every things under control, everyone knows where everyone else is, until...
Join Lillian and her friends in discovering who's missing, and why....
A Student choice piece started at my school. I thought i'd post it and continue it here at FAC! It's kinda like, Harry Potter meets Superheroes! Hoot!
well i id this when my mama took me to the geneollagy library. look familiar....
Say you need me with you, now and always
promise me that all you say is true
that's all I ask of you
Sakura Gaara
  About the club and pics of it's members and their KAs.
Just read it. If your offended don't blame me blame your self this has God in it so if you don't like that DON'T READ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Other people might like it
Continuation of a boys Struggle against Hell
It's a description of my Sonic Heroes fan-made team, Team Europe. For those who don't know Sonic Heroes, in blue is speed type, in orange is fly type, and in red is power type.
Stupid quotes from family, friends, myself, manga, anime and movies!
Ha! I have a title! And it's in German! My friend's OC's Kay and Cat will be in this! So will some others if I'm lucky.
The Chosen return to Mata Nui to find the Matoran gone, but discover two new Temples - Light and Darkness - and a new enemy. Can they defeat the Bohrok and uncover the Chosen ones of Light and Darkness?
This story is for an art-trade I did with zukosavatarofthesunandmoon. The story is mainly about her meeting Orochimaru, whom she falls in love with. I really hope you like it so far.^^
Well yeah just another new story ^^ hope u lie it,,dunno how o describe it