Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/ranma_1

Displaying 3151-3175 of 7814 results.
Arty unwillingly gets mixed up in an adventure aside two extraordinary kids. If this mission fails, it will cost him not only his life but everyone's. Crossover, I don't own anyone.
The girls from Naruto sleep over, but the boys spy on them. What will they learn? Lot's of OCs and OC pairings.
some letters the characters write to each other. it was an idea my sister had. gomen ne, oneechan!!
When Tea becomes ill Yami has to do all of her chores.the list is endless so when he reccruits some..well...'help' things go a little hectic!

R+R!!
A Script about a break that went horribly wrong
these are just some names in japanese.
 
The title pretty much explains itself
Short story about myself.
All about Rebecca's brother Rusty who's a triplet to his sister Austin and brother Caiden
All about Rebecca's Twin Bro Colt
All about Rebecca's older brother Edward Anthony Michael 'Tanner' Copperstein
Will Reilley and Rebecca ever see eachother agin? Will their wedding plans be for not?
My first fanfiction. I tried to keep close to the story in the game, but have also taken liberties to certain parts. Umm, I'm going to put "Mild" on the sexual content, just because there's some kissing in it. I hope that's right. ^_^; PlayerxGray
15 proven ways to get people annoyed at you...comes in different situations
Nikky Kirishima,of The Village Hidden In The Heavens has fallen in love;How can she set aside her feelings for the older boy so she can focus on her studies?It's brains/<3 as she tries to overcome <3,exams,and her newly found identity
this has ben in meh head 4 days, so i wrote it out.
Story about my character and my sister's character. Kinda angsty, but who cares? Anyway, I hope you all enjoy it.
I am also in it some of my friends also to see which KH male will date you or not!
(1 of 5)
4 yrs ago, Dimmsdale tragically lost 10-year-old Timmy Turner. Now, it's covered by a darkness that's killing magic. Resurrected, Timmy returns to save the city, the world, and maybe even discover the truth about his death....
FOPXToSXDP
Some of these are actually assignments from my English class last year but I thought I'd share them.  Tell me what ya think, okay?  This is supposed to help you see things in a different way.  That's why I write. Book 2 has arrived.
them episod of my drawinr of " for ever with you" hope you like it!
This is a one shot about my cat Hobie, after my mom told me we may have to put her to sleep.
This is a short story I had to write for English. Anyway I changed some details of some of the charecters and other things. Well just read and enjoy the story.
You know the drift... ^_-
Again another poem. ^_^