Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/ranma_1

Displaying 3401-3425 of 7814 results.
Post Timeskip
Sakura’s curiosity leads to a unique situation and teaches her more about the true nature of a certain blond shinobi. Mild NaruSaku, Het but with slight yuri and mentions of yaoi
The day Sofy and Sasuke met changed there lives forever What will happen to them later I don't own Naruto or Sofy so sorry I only own My Oc Nikku
These stories are about ghosts. They're in dutch, maybe I'll write them in english to. But then people have to ask for it. ENJOY!!!
The story is about a little witch that lost her family.
Hope you like it. The series isn't really long, but I had good comments from other people. ENJOY!!!
Nolan is a simple boy. He is a peasant. He has grown up with nothing special about him and had dreamed of becoming a knight. One day he gets his chance...
I hope you guys like this, I had to think pretty hard, I made up most ofem my self but some were used from www.mugglenet.com Please comment!!!

Spottedfur:>
This is profiles of my pokemorphs.
title
Basically the title
zuko for some reason can't get any sleep in the palace and his family is going to keep that alive
A random parody w/t naruto charies and my oc mauri!!!
Hope you like. Please comment, I took some of the text from http://www.mugglenet.com/ Please comment
A school teacher discovers that one of her students has been abused by his father.
Conan O'Brien interviews all the characters in the Sonic series.
Okay. I feel bad cuz I haven't been submitting here. Okay. In this story...you have to guess which character I'm writing about by just viewing their POV, and if you want extra points you need to get the song right too. THIS IS A CONTEST!!!
My quiz results
this is my life story please comment ^_^
I wrote this as a writing assignment and wanted to share it
One shot writing of Rock Lee and Sakura. Sakura treats Rock Lee as if he's invisible, Sasuke treats Sakura in the same invisible way. Will Rock Lee finally get noticed by his pink angel?
Chapters 24-35, the journeys leading up to the final battles. For chapters 1-23, see parts 1 & 2.
A young anthro, turned away from every place, wanders, in a desperate search for love. She finds it in a handsome wolf, but what will happen to their love when both the humans and the wolf pack come after them?
Shad must chose let the whole family he friend's die or kill her friend...
thanks spicexisxnice for the idea.
this story is about when my made up Paulina has her powers drained and loses the love of her life.
Just a weird little thing set to a tiny bit of My Chemical Romance's I'm Not Okay. It's about me liking Tim Burton. I don't like Tre Cool by the way, his name just fitted there. Please comment. [xx]