Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/ranma_1

Displaying 3601-3625 of 7814 results.
tis a poem for someone that needs to get his head fixed!
Yup, I've done about 50% of these. =D
[SasuSaku] [NaruHina]
 
True friendship is such a rare item that it must be treasured or else it will wither away. When childhood friends have a reunion,  will they be able to get along like they used to? Or will their differences tear them apart?
 
Our favorite cherry blossom moves to boarding school along with her best friend Ino-chan. When they meet up with a unique character will they be able to deal with him,his rabid fan girls and gay fan boys? Come and find out!
 PLEASE READ AND REVIEW!
[SasuSaku]
Warning: Many Love triangles XD

The very first moment emerald met onyx it was love at first sight...at least for one of them. When squad seven recieves a dangerous mission to protect a wealthy family, Sasuke realizes something important. On the other hand, Sakura experiences a great lost. Who can help her? He's too stubborn and it appears there are others swooning after the goddess-like blossom.
 
PLEASE READ AND REVIEW! I also posted this story on www.fanfiction.net ^-^
No reviews equal no chappies because I'm not going to update a story if no one likes it...I would only be wasting my time if I did that!
I suck at poetry, but you can only become better through practise... and CC.
dont steal i have copyright. i hope u enjoy^^
My goal, post this on all websites I know to let people know about steve Irwin.
From a saying my Father told me. The only thing you life that you have to do is die. It may sound harsh buts it's true.
This is my original story and copyrighted Lanzor CF cell fighters read and enjoy
A poem about the pain of ending a long friendship.
A dark version of the freedom fighter days. contains mild language and mildly risque scenes
I am back! I'm happy to be here. Check this out!
Uh, I made this Sonic story about two years ago, just for fun, funnily enough, it barely has Espio in it! DX I just like the title. And it's a cliffhanger! >:D
^ ^ Comments?
A cool story of how me Saka Horonie joins squad 7.

If you want to be in it give me a pic of your charcter or tell me what he/she looks like k?????????????????????????


Please Comment And Read!
This is a breif extract from a Role Playing community that I am a member of. It's basically a follow on from the Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children movie. Cloud Strife is once again in the driver seat of Avalanche in an attempt to save the world from the threat of ShinRa and destruction. This time he has new allies... and old enemies...
I wrote this awhile back, I just recently found it while digging through all my papers. I don't no where I got the notion to write this, They always seem to be about finding someone or trying to reach to someone, Ah well just a bit odd that's all!I think I remember when I wrote this, I was.........13 then I think? I just wrote it out of the blue. Anyway R&R!
This is a profile for my, most possibly strongest, character. His name is RogaN. Please enjoy.
These are four of my original characters. Please note, I DO NOT OWN INUYASHA OR ANY OF THE CHARACTERS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SHOW. Comment to tell me if I should continue with the story.
For Tiffany hope you like it
"Does anyone want my cherry?" SasuNaru
This is my first tutorial and it took a day to plan and actually make a tutorial!! Sorry if my grammar is bad...

Overview: You're stuck with MS Paint and not with Photoshop...sucks isn't it? Not if you use this tutorial on how to make a basic anime chibi. This tutorial features how to draw Anaa Kyoyama from Shaman King to get it started!
Paulina and jack have news for all, PAULINA'S HAVING A BABY. not just a baby twins. will the two love there children and cherish them? read to find out
when they meet
Running away from her only family and her destiny are all in the past as cynoclon Sutoria makes new friends. But can the Mew Mew gang help her out? Or will her brother find her first?
Okay... let me explain. This is what my life would be like if I really knew MCR from when we were young. I am the girl in the very beginning and my name is Ira. I am way older than I am now. Probably 28. Yeah... I'm around their age... Just love my fantasy world and stop thinking about how strange I am!