Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/ranma_1

Displaying 6226-6250 of 7814 results.
Mild shounen-ai. One-shot. Knives x Vash. "Shameless, and yet so very proud..."
This is a series of Invader ZIM songfics.

Dib has discovered that ZIM will finally take over the world, and it is much too late to stop him. Poor earth!

Now it is up to Dib and his older cousin Jez to defeat ZIM and save the world!
Four ficlets about how Jakotsu thinks of the seasons. JaBan
This is comedy and,well,
TO INUYASHA FANS DO NOT FLAME ME PLEASE!ok,this is about a piranha
was biting B.B's butt DON'T FALME ME!
and it's comedy!

AND HEY! DON'T FLAME ME!!!

Shiv is taken into Dakota's newest center for metahumans. Things don't go as well as planned. Shiv background fic.
Ok...Basically it's about a dog who makes a bet with Santa to become human but in order to stay human he must show his owner; Yume the true meaning of X-mas and he only has 14 days.

Ren's emotions and feelings of love for an ainu. He is...incomplete...However, was his love betrayed? -one-shot song fic- plz R&R...Ren/Pilika
Another free-verse poem. Yet again dedicated to Shane M. Whitley
A free-verse poem dedicated to my current ex, Shane M. Whitley.
Set the night after chapter 10 of FE7, but with a slight twist. One-shot
Eh...well, these following chappies are basically just the results of a pathetic fan girl trying to put herself in the character's shoes. Especially really cool hover ones. ^_^;
Against a brick wall, with nowhere to go...
Sonic finds out the hard way to never break a promise.
The everlasting explorations of Lyoko, witnessed and partaken by an unexpected newcomer and exchange student to Kadic College. X.A.N.A.'s creations polluting the Real and Lyoko World, causing disasers worldwide. Will the one extra member be of use?
A weird/retarded/angsty poem based on something I saw written on my desk in my NSL gov't class. I may post my illustration for this later
The last thing you expect when looking for superhero recruits is finding the someone just for you.

This is an old story I did in 10th grade. While I have improved quite a bit since writing this, it's still one of my favorites.
A Final Fantasy Crossover I wrote for my sister. Hope you enjoy it...
A poem about the bassist Cliff Burton from the ever awesome band Metallica.
Um
A love poem
Japanese anime short story, 13 year old boy "dreams a magical journey"
goood short story/ music video idea
When a young man named Joshua crashes onto a horse ranch, he gains a companion he would need to go through his voyage to find an ancient tower.
A poem my friend named Xing wrote for me...he is so sweet lol...
This is one side of a two side story i'm writin with my gf kayla, make sure to read her parts too!
This is one side of a two side story i'm writin with my gf kayla, make sure to read her parts too!