Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/ranma_1

Displaying 651-675 of 7814 results.
kagome sees ghosts my 2nd story plz comment
Abused by the head of her family, Rin Sohma turns to a well-known website for a way out... All she needs to do is untie the red string.
He was bored, she lent him a book. Now he''s hooked on it like the majority of teenage firls in America. Yep. Beastboy read Twilight.
it''s hard to tell the stories plot, well i''ll tell you when there''s more pages
An old story about Uchiha Madara, his early years and a little incident that changed his life. Inspired by Iron Maiden''s song "Dance of Death" and the movie "The seventh Seal"
A new student arrives in Miss Viola''s class, and she''s not shy at all. Yes. Michelle does have a Heartsong. She sings the best in her class. Can Gloria beat her?
The night makes the imagination do strange things.

A story revolving around the members of Seigaku on a particularly eerie night.
(I don''t own The Prince of Tennis or any characters)
Just a made up unedited story scene from Perils of Penelope Pitstop episode 5 Carnival Calamity
Have you ever been dancing, and you heard the bells ring? We implore you, never stop your dancing to look for the bells... if you do, you will die.
a vampire and a human finding love for the first time.
When Yuki walks in on Tohru with another boy, he becomes butter and woman hatig, pushing Tohru away more. Does he still love her on the inside?
I do not own the story. I just made some changes to it. Anyway, this is about Kuro''s life; past, present, and future (sorry of my spelling). Please R&R. No critisism (again sorry for my spelling).
...emotional i guess
I went to the kerrang tour on feb 4th this year, purely because I am in love with all time low (:
and I want to go into journalism or something similar... so I wrote this.... please tell me what you think (:
I submitted this for my writing contest.

She''ll never know it''s her.
Basically all of my fancharacters described in a Team Fortress 2 style.
I might upload an image or two of their normal appearance.
It''s school day! Annette goes with her friends Tom and Jerry.
I wrote this for Jareth...
I originally wrote this for History but after my teacher marked it i handed it in to my English teacher and she said i could use it in my Folio so i redrafted it and here it is :)
A young girl at age 10 meets a cat and a mouse named Tom and Jerry. Her name is Annette and she loves animals. She meets more friendly people and animals as she goes on her fabulous journey!
They say a man makes himself a man in ways unpredictable to others, each way is totally different from another''s...
this is just slightly a sneak peak to what my story is like with Shady and the whole gang

obviously from someone elses POV

for the original story i might not use this
Inspired by a story by Lady_Nightmare; this is amusing ways to mess with the FF7 gang.
Funny ways to annoy the characters in the world of Naruto!
This is a love story for victoriazepeda. It in progress, butI hope you like it.