Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/ranma_1

Displaying 6901-6925 of 7814 results.
A collection of poems gathered over a year
Basicly- it's A Christmas Carol except with the chars of Beyblade! (Guess who's Scrooge- so hard right?)
sora loves Abby (me) and Abby loves him but what happens when she sees the picture sora drew in the secret place will she still love him? FIND OUT! pairings: SoraxMe RikuxKaiku JackxAshley a little of SelphiexTidus and WakkaxLulu FOR KAIKUU AND SALLY
What would happen if Tyson drank a love potion?! Find out!
This is about Shanu basicly. Her life. And how she's living it. It's really sorta sad.
heya!how bout a big helping of dark poems??!!!!
A collection of poems about mythical creatures i wrote when i was bored...
Bladebreakers and a suprise birthday-
ENOUGH SAID!
Yoh returns after he makes his was through Tartarus, only to find out something about his previous match
A crazy story- packed with extra madness! Yay nonsence!
+cough+ I did not steal this from electricfire1243.deviantart.com I /am/ her. u___x; So bleh.
Just some random questions... if u have a answer then plz tell
Kai has to take care of Meena's cat- and looses it!
Th stupidest, most unlogical, strangest story I've ever made!
Kai accidentaly gets drunk!
A Poem.
Just a little story I wrote about Kai's hair color.
Paige and Toan finally discover their love for eachother, but will their love last through the matters of life or death? Read to find out!
What happens when, during his fight with Faust, things went a little differently
A quasi-novelisation of MGS:TTT told from the POV of various characters. More of a collection of character studies, really. Ongoing and a re-vamp of the ff.net version which has been up for some time.
But I am his Doll, and nothing will change that. I am glad.' Small thought. R & R ALWAYS appreciated...even though I don't deserve it.
Story made of song titles
A poem about being saved from death
I`ll Try to make it funny.I`ll add more every time I think of some thing.
This poem, a favorite of mine, came about while i was walking my dog...

The words came out by each bounce to my step, and i find this poem to be unique from all my others.