Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/ranma_1

Displaying 876-900 of 7814 results.
for a story im supposed to be making ^^
Amy was Sonic's lover.He even admitted it.She met him when he saved her.Its a love story to all SonAmy fans.It also has Taiream Shadouge Silaze and many more.so if you dont like any of these couples then please leave ok? Hope u enjoy
This is the story of Adokad and his life in the final fantasy world. It has multiple things from the final fantasy games with original characters. Rated T for upcoming elements. Chapter 2 done. My very first story that I'm working on.



this is different to what I usually write. It's sort of fantasy, and a love story too. I don't know what I think of it, I'm a little unsure. I wrote this when I had a lot going on, too, so it is based upon my very deep, personal feelings...^^"
Claire runs into a familiar face, however he has no clue who she is and on top had passed away. (Worst Description Ever too lazy to think of something better.) ClaireXSteve
Edgar,Ellen and Emily are trapped in Stephanie´s house...in a stupid way
I know I'm not very good at writing poetry, but these are all purely about my feelings. You know who "you" are.
This is my version of what happend to The Uchiha Clan. New Character created by me :P
For those who know... This is for you.
I fell in love with this song by Nightcore. It's "My Name is Rose" I recommend it for those on their way to a party and don't feel like sharing their name and giving fake numbers. ^^
All/Most of my OC's from the Anime's I watch.

Includes:

-Biography
-Photos
-Background =']]
Edgar becames Houdini to the school play...but his partner will be Stephanie!!
A poem describing how thieves attacked us in our house. It was terrific unfacinating and horrific.
In this poem the poet Henry Asaba writes it in simple form for all to comprehend.
A very old curse that is passed down through the Inu family, attacks InuYasha. Now Kagome, Miroku, Sango, Kouga, and Sesshomaru must team up to fight a enemy that was even more powerful then Inu no Taishou himself, in order to save InuYasha''''s soul.
Being cool doesn't always mean you're popular. But in this case, it does! (:
this is an essay for my english oral pressintation (speech) that i am going to post everywhere i can.
Kaiiki meets Clover. Both started off bad but ends up becoming more what they expected.

The Smurfs and Fairies are on the move, seeing which mystical creatures dominants the field.

How will this turn out--let's find out?

It's part of my story, S.S.

THIS IS HOMEWORK!! XD
Yea, so this is my awesome telepathic power story that takes place in Australia. The main characters are:
Tori (Torinda)
Daniel
Rachel
Eva
Zombie Flan...bbbbrrraaaiiinnnsssssssssss
Haven't posted anything in awhile... This is just a poem I had to write for an assignment. Hope I get a good grade on it! ^^' Anyway, please tell me what you think! :)
Poet''s very excited about kindergarten. She expects herself to be a good student. So why''s she getting in trouble just for pulling Minit''s''s bunny ears on her hoodie? Sometimes she has to be a little bit nosier and stubborn to be noticed at all.
My short story that I am currently remaking (reason being: This version SUCKS!)

This isnt that greatly detailed, so keep an eye out 4 the remake of this one.

I dont own PPG, just this short story
A shopping mall boutique is taken over by aliens who abduct customers. (Characters very loosely drawn on Jill and Alexis from Resident Evil.
I was bord so I put together this list. It's of Organization's members, their weapons, element-type things, etc, etc. Tell me if I got something wrong.