Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/riku

Displaying 26-36 of 36 results.
Some VERY random and crazy things Sora and the gang get up to in their spare time..
Well, I went through my collections of random bits and pieces of stories when I came across this beaut! For all of you who have been waiting for another Kingdom Hearts messup, here it is! It is Kingdom Hearts 1, though. I need to write some KH2 messu
Making all of those popular songs funny, KH related.
This is a one-shot in Riku's POV about his feelings for Sora. Please R&R and let me know what you think! Yaoi!
Just suppose...just suppose that there was a final intervention that may have changed the destinies of the key bearers.
Sora's life could not be happier.He has his two best friends, but he starts having dreams! Scary ones at that!!! What is the meaning of these dreams? To tell of the future? To be a warning of what is to come? And why is Riku always the one centered a
The story’s revealed from the characters perspectives -- as diary entries.
Yaoi insinuations, nothing more.
Meant to be humorous... ^_^
Somethin i wrote in class, for a problem and solution story thing. I personaly like it. Me and my sidekick have our little inside jokes thrown here and there though, enjoy.
Riku is a drug addict. Sora and Kairi are in love. Gross stuff, too. If you ever want the second chapter, ther is a five-comment minimum.
Sora always cared about the people closest to him, when they disapeared he didn't know what to do. Being sucked into so many strangers lives was getting confusing. (this is my first FANfic! whoot!)
Finally, a humorous story told by Riku*, all about Riku*. Riku* lovers welcome!

*Riku is a trademark of ME and if you attepmt to take him you will be bitten on your pinky finger. And trust me, it hurts.