Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/this

Displaying 5501-5525 of 7805 results.
BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBo, Parco Folgore, Kanchome, Onpu Segawa, Pop Harukaze, and Goku form together as the Fighters of the Sun. They must find Cure Black and Cure White to fight Sherry and her Mamodo, Brago.
just a poem about kurama and kuronue i made and i put it up on my ff.net account so i put it here,too
I felt that it was too mushy-gooshy, so this is the revised version of my original fic.
Exactly what the Title is
Kind of sad. Not really though. It doesn't really mean anything.
well this is my first story. ok it's a little bit like fruits basket but i have just been watching the box set for the 4th thime and well ya get the point i hopr ya all like it.
Mp3 Anyone? See your favorite Sonic characters in mini song-fics.
Oneshot. In the future, Danny is alone in the Ghost Zone, an outcast in both worlds. He remembers what led up to it...It all started with a sweater.
Wrote this when I was bored.
A pic of AustrianShroom's gave me the idea to write this, soo Meli this one is for you
Ok this is a story about none other then PENGY! yes i know but dont kill me before you read the story i know it may sound stupid but please read...its actualy really good. It gets better as it goes on this is mainly Puffins entro.
Summary- Sasuke is tired of Sakura smothering with unwanted love, so one day Sasuke tells off Sakura and Sakura is fed up with Sasuke. Sakura wishes upon a star that night that she fell out of love with Sasuke and soon she did but then fell in love w
My feelings about my gamp's condition.....just read its a poem.
Just another one of my songs that came from my realy depressed mood right now. Actualy, almost everything ive wrote recently has been about Shane.
I just took Blink-182s song "Stay together for the kids" and replaced the lyrics. I like it. When I wrote it, it just came out, like I had no choice. And just in case your curious, its about a guy I like, thats also my friend.
um i dont know how to pot this story
Aaron, my character, is searching to rescue his partner and soon-to-be fiance, Ilona, from a horde of vermin headed by a wolf named Vaso. The story takes place after an ambush and Aaron learns that Ilona may be dead.
Deni, my friend, and I wrote this together. It's a story on how Bakura (Yami) likes a pie and marries it and...yeah. It's stupid and random and funny. I think you'll like it
Nevean and Malekia are two teenage boys who are about to start a new beginning and hopefully leave their painful past behind and start a new life... together? BoyxBoy
Whitney host a sleepover for the Johto Gym Leaders... But she doesn't stop to consider the madness that will occur! *First ever Pokemon Fanfic!*
Okay! THIS one should work!
A story of a few chraraters I have made. One based off of myself! *if pics arent up yet, then they should be in a little while*
a poem i wrote last night while i was thinking about the past. past relationships, past habits, just the past.
it isn't that good. but it really hit me hard when i reread it...
a poem about alot of different people.