Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/zuko

Displaying 1-17 of 17 results.
Sidestory about what could have happened between Katara and Zuko after she defeated Azula and before he met Mai again. It could be also called "The Death of Zutara".
Katara visits Zuko at his palace a few months after his coronation to see how he is. They have fun during the visit, but they are soon confused in their hearts; unsure of what they really want.
This is a little bit into the firebenders master episode
it just came to my mind i hope you enjoy it :]
this story is about a sea godess she was very beautiful but then she was cursed by an evil land witch (me: lol landwitch) she turns her into somthing that you would never imagine.......
After the seige of Ba Seng Se, Zuko is faced with many tormenting feelings, including a not-so-clear conscience. As he sets out of the large capitol for a break away from the chaos, he finds more than just a bit of fresh air.
The upper aristocracy of the Fire Nation isn't something you live with, it’s something you survive. It soon becomes necessary to learn what you can with out letting any one know what you know, and occasionally, tiptoe around those who wish to rule.
Poem i wrote when i was bored. and zuko's mom didn't die, i know that now..... but i wrote this in season two.... so i didn't know that... DON'T KILL ME!!!
Zuko, his men on board his ship, and Iroh travel to a mysterious island to fix Zuko's ship and rest up. But what is just a relaxing day, turns into a nightmare for Zuko and the others. A horrible fate becomes of Zuko, but can he escape it?
this is my first fanfic, its about all the main characters, its after they have just left the north pole. hope you like it, please comment
lovers
zuko for some reason can't get any sleep in the palace and his family is going to keep that alive
A new breed of bender teams up with a banished Prince to save her old village, but both of them have their own selfish plan. Can this girl and her friends really save the world, and can they make the fire prince turn around? (oc/zuko)(other pairings?) .. goes with my fanart
ZukoxSokka. Zuko longing for Sokka. Based off a Zutara image.
A sweet story of chance meeting between Zuko and Katara.
Not a story, but R&R anyway.
(gives a cookie to all who R&R)
Zuko needs a girl. Iroh will gat him one yet.
UPDATED 2/28/07 Added 14
For full Summery see chapter titled summery.
Aang needs a firebending teacher before time runs out. Zuko still wants to capture him. But what happens when he meets an old friend of Uncle Iroh’s and learns . . .