Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - A Little bit of Truth About the Cat Demons

A creature that has been around for more then 1,000 years has been tracking Inuyasha and Kagome since they had begun there journey, with Sango, Miroku, Shippo, Myoga, and Kilala joining them. And it's had it's eyes on them all, especially Kilala, and most of all Inuyasha and Kagome. The others are inportent as well. It's scent undetected if it wanted it to, and invisible to those it didn't want them to see. Powers unimaginable, it could destroy the universe. It can take on an infinite amount of forms. It could be anyone you know or love. This creature has been with them since Kagome and Inuyasha begun, to the time to group defeated Naraku. Then, it lost them. So now it's off looking for them again to meet an old friend and past family members in the group and to warn them about the incoming and horrific danger'(s) that is approaching. Ancient and mythical creatures from the other side of the Earth will appear. Creatures from the past, present, and future will arrive and come together as one. And ancient power will be awakened and re-awaken. In this story this creature will make it's appearance and have wonderful and terrible things happen to those it comes in contact with. Weird things will happen, old friends and past family members will meet once again, a curse will be placed and one will be broken, new creatures will appear, and ancient power will resurface from the depth of the Earth once again.

Chapter 5 - A Little bit of Truth About the Cat Demons

Chapter 5 - A Little bit of Truth About the Cat Demons
Chapter 5
A Little bit of Truth About the Cat Demons

        "Gather around everyone. I shall tell you a very importent story that you must all know." Nekoyasha says. Everyone gathers around in a circle around the fire that Kaede had made. Nekoyasha sitting near the back of the hut in front of the fire, and Kilala on the right side of her. Sango and Miroku on the left side of the fire, Sango close to Kilala and Miroku to the right of Sango. Kaede is in front of the enterens of the hut, right behind the fire. And Kagome, Inuyasha, and Shippo are to the right of the fire. Kagome near Kaede with Shippo in her arms, and lap, and Inuyasha to the right of Kagome and Shippo, and to the left of Nekoyasha. Then Nekoyasha burst into flames and transformed back into the same form she was in when she saved Shippo and meet all these others. "Well hears how it goes" Nekoyasha says in her beautiful voice. "One day, many, many senches ago, two very importent girl cat creature were born. On the same day, but in different places. One was born hear in Japan. Her parents were the most famos two tailed cat demons in Japan at the time. When her mother, Yukishiroshippo(snow white tail) gave berth to her seven kittens, she knowtust that three of her kittens looked like her and the other three looked like there father Kuroga (black fang). But one was different. Very different. And that one would be chooen for a very importent job and mishen. Her name, Kilala." Everyone gasped in shock and looked at Kilala. "In another place which you all may know as the continent now, which the one I'm talking about is on the other side of the earth, another cat demon was being born on the same day. But this one was the most importent one of them all. Her mother was a very powerful cat demon. But her father was a half demon. Her fathers, mother was a human and his father was a cat demon. But he didn't look it. he looked all demon. Out of her mother's seven kittens one was choones. And her named, Nekoyasha. Myself." "What!? Nekoyasha? So your saying your a half demon too?" Inuyasha's ears perct up and his eyes were on her. "Yes Shippo." "But you don't look it." Thats because I have my father's trats and cause my powers alows me to look different. And I'm not trying to suprice you, but this is my true form." "But you don't look half demon. How can others tell?" Theres alot of thing you'll be suprist that I can do. But I shall tell you more about me powers later. So, as I was saying" Nekoyasha says. "The second choose one was my self. Kilala had a very importent job and mishen to complete. She had to geard and protect a priestess named Midoiko." "Huh....?!" Everyone gasped in shock. "I take it that you all already know about her" replies Nekoyasha not surprised at there gasp. "Yes. But how did you know her?" Kagome askes qureusly. "Lets just say I have my ways" Nekoyasha anwers sispishusly. Everyone looks at each other conserned and worried. "And what exaxtlly are your ways?" Miroku askes in a qureas tone of voice with a sereus look on this face. "If I told you, it wouldn't be a secret now would it?" Everyone looked at each other with sispishon on there face and in there eyes. "But I'll be nice. I'll tell when the time is right. No sooner, no later." "But how will you know when?" "I told you Shippo. I have.....my ways" Nekoyasha says in a suspishis tone grinning. "Well now, back to my story" Nekoyasha says changing her tone from sispishen to confidents. "So as I was saying, Kilala had to geard and protect the priestess named Midoiko. As you all might already know, she was gifted with teumendes power. She not only had the power of a priestess, but also the power to purifie to soules of demons and render them harmless. But like Miroku's thirey befor. He was right when he said that it was imposibul for her to take on so many demons at ones and live. And he was right once more, she did have help. Two tailed cat demon power help." Everyone eyes were fixed on Kilala. "Nekoyasha?" "Hmm? Yes Sango." "If what you said is true so fair, then how old are you and Kilala?" Everyones eyes then fix to Nekoysasha. Nekoyasha lowers her head and closes her eyes. "Well, you see Sango me and Kilala are......" She brings her head back up and opens her eyes slowly. "Are over one thousend years old." Everyone gaspes in shock and take a few steps back tords the entrens of the hut. Kilala and Nekoyasha just stood there. Kilala was using her right back lag and paw to scrach an itch in back of her right ear. And Nekoyasha just picked up her left front paw and started to lick it and clean behind her left ear. "If you two are really over one thousend years old, then how come you haven't turend old?" Shippo asks with qureosity in his vioce. "Well........." Nekoyasha starts to say with disipointment in her voice. "Kilala is one of the speshil kind of cats. No one konw how long they live. Wether it be days, mouths, years, decads, or even sencheres. No one really knows." "WOW!" Shippo says with exitment. "Yes. It is pritty intoresting isn't it?" "And how come you know so much about us yet we don't know anything about you?" Nekoyasha faced Inuyasha and said "Becouse I have been following all of you sens you and Kagome had begon your journey Inuyasha. And besides, you all do know me. You just don't remember." Nekoyasha tilys her head to the side. "Huh, I can't blame ya. It was over a thousend years ago sens we all last saw........" Nekoyasha lowered her head and said in a sad voice "Sens we last saw each other." "What do you mean?" "It's nothing Kagome. Really. Just forget it." Nekoyasha says picking her head back up and trying to sound happy. "Anyway, what about you Nekoyasha? Are you speshil too?" Shippo asks hopping for more suprises. And thats just what he got, infact thats what everyone got when they heared Nekoyasha say this "Acsholy guys, my life can end if my mishon is secesful or I could live forevery if I fale." Everyone was puzzeled and confuzed. "What exactile do you mean by that?" Inuyasha says with an attatuied as always, but this he was really cqueus. Nekoyasha looked away with a sad look on her face and sayed sadly. "Everyone my dark secret is, that I'm cursed."

To Be Continued.............

On the next episode of Inuyasha:
Will Inuyasha be able to control his werewolf side.
And how it this new creature. Is it friend or fow. And what will
this creature do that will have Kagome screming at it,
telling this stop hurting werewolf Inuyasha. Find out next time on
The Aperence of A New Creature and the Death of Inuyasha.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment