Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Come into my parlor said the spider to the flys...

The Bladebreakers get trapped in a huanted mansion!

Chapter 1 - Come into my parlor said the spider to the flys...

Chapter 1 - Come into my parlor said the spider to the flys...
"An invatation to a tournement?" Kai thought as he looked at the letter he picked up from the mailbox. He brought it inside and showed it to his team. "Wow! This thing must be fancy if they send privet letters! Let's go!" Tyson grinned. "Hold it Tyson! You can't go to that thing!" Hilary shouted. "WHy not?!" He groaned. "It's on a school night!" She scolded. "What are you- my mother?! We're going and that's final!" Tyson said stubbornly. "Then I'll go with you!" Hilary decided for herself. "Fine- just don't get in the way." Tyson agreed.

(The night of the tournement)
"Man- this place gives me the creeps!" Max shuddered as he looked at the castle in front of them. It was raining that night- a thunderstorm. Rei looked out the window uneasily at the storm- he HATED lightning! Mr. Dickenson dropped them off at the front gate. They exited the car and wlaked up to the front gate.

'CLANK' 'CLANK'

The wooden door moaned under Tyson's knocks. They stood for a moment under the roof so they didn't get wet- the entire team was there. Tyson, Kai, Max, Rei, Kenny, Dizzi, and Hilary. After a while, the door opened slowly. They stepped inside. "Welcome. Follow me." Said the butler who had opened the door. He turned around and they followed him into another room. "Please stay here until the rest of the contestants arrive." The butler said without emotion and he turned and headed back the other way.

They looked at the five people already there- there was a little girl sitting on the sofa, twin boys talking to each other, a beautiful woman sitting down reading a book, and a girl their age standing in the middle of the room. She had on a pair of headphones and she was singing and dancing to the song. As they passed her, she accidentaly bumped into Kai. He fell over onto a chair. "Oh I'm sorry!" She said taking off her headphones.

"Hey- you guys are the Bladebreakers aren't you?! I'm Meena!" She said looking at them. "Hey there." Tyson smiled. Suddenly the butler walked in again with more people- Tyson gasped at who they were. Ozuma, Mariam, Joseph, and Dunga stood in the room- the Siant Sheilds. "Well, well, well- look who we have here." Ozuma smirked.

"Please be seated everyone- my master will be with you shortly." Said the butler than he turned around and left again.


Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SoraYamato on October 16, 2006, 9:48:42 AM

SoraYamato on
SoraYamatoSOund's like this is gonna be interesting

Pocky_PixieSticks_Anime on January 12, 2006, 1:58:47 PM

Pocky_PixieSticks_Anime on
Pocky_PixieSticks_Animeooh! awesome start! i can't wait to read more. this is gonna be good. =^_^=

Sayka on August 31, 2004, 6:21:59 AM

Sayka on
SaykaThis is something I came up with while I wrote it- I hope you all like it! (Please comment)