Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Trapped like rats...

The Bladebreakers get trapped in a huanted mansion!

Chapter 2 - Trapped like rats...

Chapter 2 - Trapped like rats...
"SO you guys got an invatation here too?" Max said to Mariam. "Yeah- weird huh?" She replied. The two wouldn't admit it- but they liked each other. Meena resumed her dancing (Kai stayed his distance this time). Everything went normaly for a while until the butler came back and announced, "My master has arrived."

A man in a red robe came up to the people in the room, smiled and said, "Welcome- to my castle." Meena, who hadn't herd or seen his coming in was still dancin and singing to her songs. Kai pulled her headphones off and she turned to say, "Hey what are- oh I'm sorry!" She apologized when she saw the man. She quickly sat down in between Kia and Rei on the sofa. "I have summoned you here because you are the best of the best. But I'm sorry to say this isn't a blading tournement- it's a survival one. "What do you mean?" The woman sitting down asked. "Let me explain more clearly- I have here the Bladebreakers, The Saint Sheilds, the twins Mike and Milo, the lady Jessabelle, the young Luna and her older sister Meena. You here are the greatest bladers in this town- but I am going to give you a little... test." He said.

"What kind of test?!" Rei was on guard- this guy was nuts! "A test of will and intuition! All you have to do is find each other again and get back up to the first floor to win- but don't get lost- and try not to be found by anything other than one of your friends. Good luck." He said putting his hand on a lever then came out of the wall. "NO!" Everyone screamed together as he pulled it down. The floor dropped from below them and they fell.

After a few moments of landing from the long drop, Kai opened his eyes. He was all alone in a dark room. "Where....am I?" He thought getting up. Suddenly a glowing white woman apperead out of nowhere and luaghed at him. He gaped at her- she was see-through! This was too much for him- he ran out of the room into the hallway. "This- is SO not good..." He sighed looking around- he was toatly lost. He wandered around the maze of a hallway for a while, when suddenly the lights went out.

He heard a shrill scream from somewhere nearby.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SoraYamato on October 16, 2006, 9:51:15 AM

SoraYamato on
SoraYamatoMax and Mariam = Cute. ^_^
Kai's scared of ghosts? Interesting. Nice use of tension, ending this chapter with a scream

Pocky_PixieSticks_Anime on January 12, 2006, 2:01:40 PM

Pocky_PixieSticks_Anime on
Pocky_PixieSticks_Animeooh! creepy! cool! =^_^= i always thought Max and Mariam would make a cute couple.