Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Stuck in the web...

The Bladebreakers get trapped in a huanted mansion!

Chapter 3 - Stuck in the web...

Chapter 3 - Stuck in the web...
"AIIIIE! NO!!!!"
Was a scream. "Where are you?!" Kai called. "HELP! HELP ME! PLEASE!" Came the scream again. Kai ran in the direction of the scream- he saw faintly Meena was pressed up aginst a wall and a GIANT tarantula (as long as a yard ruler)was clibming up her body and had its fangs to her throat. "HOLD STILL!" He ordered her and got out his beyblade. He fired it at the spider- and it exploded into thousands of tiny spiders. "AIIE!" She screamed. "RUN!" He yelled as they all started for her again. She rushed past him so fast he was having trouble keeping up with her. The wave of turantulas followed closly behind them. They stood at a dead end- there was a thick, heavy, metal door. Meena grabbed the handle and pulled with all her might- it didn't budge. Kai cuaght up with her and yanked on it with her- it slowly opened and the two quickly jumped on the other side.

Meena threw her body weight at the door which closed it safley. They panted- all that running had tired than out. "Thank you!" Meena sighed. Kai didn't say anything. The lights flickered and went out.

Kai heard a few small whimpers. Meena's heart pounded- she was terrified of the dark. Kai got up and said, "Aren't you coming?" Meena whimpered more- he couldn't see her so he didn't se how badly she was shaking or the tears flowing from her eyes. Suudenly a little girl- white like the woman apperead. She luaghed coldly and tuanted, "You'll never escape! YOU'LL NEVER ESCAPE!"

"AAAAAAAHHHHHH!" Meena screamed so loudly she scared the ghost away. She shot up like a rocket, grabbed Kai in a tight hug and cried, "I hate this place! I hate it here! I want to go home!" He was a little suprised at her grip around him- she was stronger than she looked. She began shaking again as they heard someone whistling a tune. "Who's there?!" Kai called- Meena still hadn't let go. Another white person apperead- a man this time. He whistled and walked right through them. Meena gripped him even tighter and screamed as he passed through her- he could barely breathe. "It's okay! He's gone!" Kai assured her.

Meena slowly let go of him- since she was so close he could now see all the tears on her face. "We have to kep moving- we need to find the others." Kai said. Meena nooded and wiped the tears away. As he began walking, she followed right next to him- her heart beated faster than usualy. This place was freaky!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SoraYamato on October 16, 2006, 9:58:43 AM

SoraYamato on
SoraYamatoWAAAH!! DIE SPIDERS!!!!!!!
So Kai isn't afraid of ghosts.
Poor Meena

Pocky_PixieSticks_Anime on January 12, 2006, 2:04:14 PM

Pocky_PixieSticks_Anime on
Pocky_PixieSticks_Animescary! i hate spiders! ooh! i can't wait to read more. =^_^=