Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - The larger group...

The Bladebreakers get trapped in a huanted mansion!

Chapter 4 - The larger group...

Chapter 4 - The larger group...
"Rei! Max! Kai?! Where aaaaaaare you?!" Tyson called through the hallways. "Tyson?!" He heard from one of the rooms. He looked all around- but he couldn't see where the voice was coming from. Suddenly someone grabbed him and pulled him into a room. "HEY! LEMME GO!" Tyson squirmed. They dropped him on the floor. Tyson looked up to see Ozuma and Joseph. "Have you seen Mariam?!" Joseph asked worringly- Mariam was his sister. "No sorry." Tyson shook his head. "What are you thinking wandering aroung this place shoutign?! DO you WANT to die?!" Ozuma glared at him. "What are you talking about?" Tyson hadn't run into anything strange. "Look." Ozuma pointed down the hall.

Tyson yelled when he saw the monster- it looked like frankenstein! Joseph quickly covered Tyson's mouth as the monster looked their way. "Good going Tyson! Run!" Ozuma glared at Tyson and the three ran out of the room and down the hall as the monster chased them.

"Tyson! Kai! Hiary! Kenny!"

Rei and Max's yelles echoed through the halls. They went to turn the corner- when suddenyl Ozuma, Tyson, and Jospeh ran smack into them. The boys tumbled all over the floor. "RUN!" Ozuma Tyson and Joseph shouted together and they continued running. "What?" Max was confused. "AAHH!" Rei screamed suddenly and began running as well. Max looked up- there was a monster hovering above him.

"WOAH!" He cried and shot up to run.

Max cuaght up with everyone else- they had run through the halls and up a set of stairs. "That...was...close..." Max panted.

"Who's there?" Came a voice.



Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SoraYamato on October 16, 2006, 10:00:24 AM

SoraYamato on
SoraYamatoLol. Nice work with the comedy/slapstick.
Again, good use of the 'catching phrase' at the end

Pocky_PixieSticks_Anime on January 12, 2006, 2:06:16 PM

Pocky_PixieSticks_Anime on
Pocky_PixieSticks_Animecool! =^_^= this awesome! i usually don't like creepy stuff but this is pretty cool. =^_^=