Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The missing three...

The Bladebreakers get trapped in a huanted mansion!

Chapter 5 - The missing three...

Chapter 5 - The missing three...
"Hilary! Kenny!" Rei and Max gasped. The two were huddled in a corner. They ran to the group. "THIS PLACE IS WIERD GUYS!" Hilary cried. "We've run into all kinds of things!" Dizzi said. "Where are Kia, Dunga and Mariam?" Kenny looked at the teams. "We don't know yet..." Joseph sighed sadly.

"We have to keep going!" Ozuma urged them. The group headed down another hall.

********************************************************************************
"Come on Mariam! Jump!" Dunga urged her. "I WILL!" She yelled. There was a large gap in front of her. Dunga had already landed safley on the other side. "I hate heights..." Mariam thought. "JUMP!" Dunga lost his patiants, "THOSE THINGS ARE GOING TO RIP YOU APART UNLESS YOU JUMP!"

Looking behind her she saw them again- a wave of little tarantulas were heading straight at her. "AHHHHH!" She screamed and jumped.
********************************************************************************

"WHat was that?!" Rei gasped. "MARIAM!" Joseph and Max shouted together. They all ran in the direction of the scream. Dunga and Mariam stood at the botom of a drop- about a million spiders were above them. "Whew...." Mariam sighed.
"Mariam!" Jospeh and Max ran to her.

"Oh yeah- I'm FINE. Thanks for your CONCERN." Dunga glared. "Relax Dunga." Ozuma luaghed. "We still need to find the others." Rei remided them, "Let's keep moving."

They wandered around until they heard footsteps. "Who's there?" Kenny called.
"Over here!" Came a voice. They ran to it. It was lady Issabelle and the twins. "Thank goodness you kids are safe!" She sighed.

"Now all we're missing is Kia and those other two girls..." Hillary noted. "We have to find them!" Mariam said. Everyone got together and began going through the halls again.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SoraYamato on October 16, 2006, 10:02:14 AM

SoraYamato on
SoraYamatoSomebody kill those spiders already!!
Uhh, I'm guessing Kia=Kai, right?

Pocky_PixieSticks_Anime on January 12, 2006, 2:08:22 PM

Pocky_PixieSticks_Anime on
Pocky_PixieSticks_Animeah! not the spiders again! this is so cool (aside from the spiders). =^_^=