Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Discoveries!

The Bladebreakers get trapped in a huanted mansion!

Chapter 6 - Discoveries!

Chapter 6 - Discoveries!
"What's that?!" Meena whimpered. There was soft crying coming from one of the rooms. "Over there." Kai whispered and pointed to a door. The two carfeully crept up to the closed door and Kai grabbed the handle. "Ready?" He whispered and Meena nodded. He threw open the door and they looked inside.

"LUNA!" Meena cried and ran into the room.

The little girl crying insdie looked up and smiled at her. Meena grabbed the little girl in a tight hug. Kai stared- did they know each other? "Big sister!" The little girl cried. Meena picked her up.

"Oh- they're sisters." Kai thought.

"Kai- we've got to get her out of here." Meena said suddenly serious. He nodded and she carried the little girl out of the room. As the three went down the hall, LLuna whimpered, "It's dark!"

"It's alright- I'll protect you." Meena assured her- she was still carriying her.

They passed by a dusty old bookcase- at first they thought nothing of it, but Luna pointed and said, "What's that?"

Kai and Meena turned to see a small openeing in the wall behind the case- a secret passage. "Hold her." Meena passed Luna to Kai. He took her and watched as Meena moved the case and crawled into the hole.

After a while, she came back out and gasped, "Guys! Look at this!"

********************************************************************************

"KAI?! MEENA?! LUNA?!"

Lady Isabelle called through the castle. They had gone quiet a long ways and had searched everyone floor with no luck of finding them. "Guys look at this!" Max called and pointed to something lying in a hallway. Everyone stared-

It was Meena's CD player. And on top of it were about five plump spiders.
"THE SPIDERS ATE MEENA!" Tyson screamed. "Tyson! Don't be stupid!" Hilary groaned. "They might be close by- take it with us." One of the twins suggested and the other brushed off the spiders and picked up Meena's things. "Look!" Rei pointed to a heavy metal door. They all walked up to it and Lady Isabelled observed the dusty handle. "Fingerprints- they were here." She observed.

They large group opened the door and walked through.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SoraYamato on October 16, 2006, 10:04:09 AM

SoraYamato on
SoraYamatoSo Meena only shows her fear when her little sis isn't around. The strong Big Sister.
I wonder what those three found...

Pocky_PixieSticks_Anime on January 12, 2006, 2:11:10 PM

Pocky_PixieSticks_Anime on
Pocky_PixieSticks_Animeno... not spiders. agh! this is cool (except the spiders). =^_^=