Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Fighting Back!

The Bladebreakers get trapped in a huanted mansion!

Chapter 7 - Fighting Back!

Chapter 7 - Fighting Back!
Meena, Kai, and Luna crawled through the tunnel. Meena came out first and helped her sister out. When Kai came out of the hole he looked up at a long set of stairs. "A shortcut." He mumbled.

"Let's go." He said and he began to climb. Meena picked up Luna and followed him. "Whay do you always carry her?" Kai asked. "She was born without many leg muscels- she can walk short distances but her legs aren't strong enough to carry her body. And beside- she likes to be carried." Meena explained. "Yeah!" Luna agreed. Kai just had to smile- that little girl was pretty cute.


After reaching the top of the stairs, Meena and Kai gasped- there was a large stadium in front of them.

"Well done!"

The master of the masion stood clapping. "There you are, you phyco! Let us out of here!" Meena demanded- ever since they found Luna she had been extremly brave. "I'm afraid I can't do that until you beat me- if you do I let you ALL go." He announced. "Fine with me! I'll take you down single handedly!" Meena said setting Luna down and taking out her beyblade. "One on one? So old fashioned. Hows about....five on one!" He siad releasing his own blade. Suddenly four others shot out. "I can take you ALL on!" Meena yelled letting her own blade go.

"Meena don't!" Kai warned- she would never last in that!

The other blades ran at hers like bullets. They immedisatly began hitting her- hard. Her beyblade was being knocked around the stadium- it took every hit head on. Since the odds were so against her, she didn't even have the chance to attack. "SAYKA!" Meena yelled and her bit beast came out- it was a giant white bird. It looked like a huge dove.

"Harmony Strike!" Meena ordered and the dove opened its mouth. A huge white blast shot out and hit all the other blades- two of them flew right out of the stadium. It was now three to one. Her blade was stronger now- it attacked just as feircly as the other two. Unfortunatly she still wasn't winning and they slwoly began pushing her back.

'CRASH'

Another blade flew into the stadium.

It one of the three blades and began helping Meena. "Luna!" Meena gasped.

Her little sister stood beside her and smiled.

"Alright then- let's go!" Meena said and the sisters began attacking together.

Meena's blade was strong- but it was slow. While Luna on the other hand was fast- but wasn't strong. Together the two girls balanced each other out and defeated all three of the blades.

"NO! I WILL NEVER LET YOU ESCAPE!" The man yelled. Suddenly about ten more blades shot out of nowhere. The sisters tried to fight back- but they began loosing quickly. Seeing they needed help, Kai quickly luanched his blade and tried to help.

But the three were not having much luck.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SoraYamato on October 16, 2006, 10:05:56 AM

SoraYamato on
SoraYamatoCheating's is for losers! Go Meena, Luna and Kai! Get in there everyone else!

Pocky_PixieSticks_Anime on January 12, 2006, 2:14:15 PM

Pocky_PixieSticks_Anime on
Pocky_PixieSticks_Animeooh! cool! beybattle! =^_^= that jerk's cheating! Get him, Meena, Luna, Kai!!!