Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Evening the odds!

The Bladebreakers get trapped in a huanted mansion!

Chapter 8 - Evening the odds!

Chapter 8 - Evening the odds!
"Hey look!"

The bigger groups had been wandering around the mansion and fianlly arrived on the floor Kia, Luna, and Meena had been on. Mariam pointed to the bookcase which was moved over to reveal the hole. "They must have been here! Follow me!" Lady Issabelle said and she srawled into the hole. It was a tight fit for her- but she managed in okay. Everyone else followed her in.
********************************************************************************

"You don't play fair!" Luna yelled. She, her sister, and Kai were still fighting- but it was going horribly for them.

"Kai!"

Everyone looked to see a huge groups of people running out from the hole. Tyson immediatly saw they were in trouble, so he didn't asked questions- he just let his blade fly. He began helping them- it wasn't too much of an improvment though. Suddenly Max and Rei joined in. Together, the six began to win. "NO!" The man yelled and ten more blades flew in. Everything went crazy after that.

The blades all flew form the stadium and began going all over the room. Quickly, Mariam, Joseph and Ozuma threw in their blades as well. Dunga and the twins joined in the war. Now you couldn't tell who's blade was who's. They flew all over the place- but ten more came in. Lady Issabelle joined in as well. Soon everyone was attacking- blade grinding blade. Chips flew all over. But one thing happened that decided the winning side.

"GO!"

Everyone shouted at one. All the bitbeasts came out at once. There was a bright white light- then suddenly verything stopped:

There was a cloud of dust. In the center of the staduim, only one blade was still spinning. The one that would decide who the winners were. As it stopped spinning, everyone stared at who's it was:

It was Meena's blade.

"YES!" everyone cheered as the doors opened to the outside. "NO!" The man cried.

They all ran out to their freedom. It was still storming- but they didn't care.
They were free!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SoraYamato on October 16, 2006, 10:07:21 AM

SoraYamato on
SoraYamatoFREEDOM!
So what lesson have all the good girls and boys learnt?
TEAMWORK!

Pocky_PixieSticks_Anime on January 12, 2006, 2:16:07 PM

Pocky_PixieSticks_Anime on
Pocky_PixieSticks_Animecool! that was awesome! Go, Meena! =^_^=