Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Chapter Six

Another author-gets-thrown-into-Hyrule-crap. I couldn't resist! SO, the auther and some of her online friends get thrown into Hyrule! Who called them there? Why are the needed? WHY CAN'T I WRITE GOOD SUMMARIES?! Just read it, and enjoy.

Chapter 7 - Chapter Six

Chapter 7 - Chapter Six
~~~Chapter Six ~~~

Rob/IronKnuckle’s PoV

TRESSPASSING?! What is this guy TALKING about? Who is he? Stupid sun! ( the sun is blocking total detail of the person image, they can just se the silhouette. And WHY does he have that sword at Jana’s throat!

“Coward” I murmur under my breath, so faintly that I can scarcely hear it, but it does not elude the sharp ears of Jana’s captor.

“Perhaps,” began the guy, “You would like to trade places with your friend?”

Jana spun around, making the sword dig into her neck, tracing a thin red line around her neck, but she either did not feel it, or was too focused on something else to notice.

“Would you like to take this d*mn thing off of me?” she snapped, “I have no clue where I am, how I got here, or whether I’ve gone mental or not! This is NOT a good time to make me angry!”

“Oh,” he mocked “And making a WOMAN angry is what I should be afraid of?”

That was the wrong thing to say.

Jana leaped off the ground with a cry of fury, pounced upon her captor, and knocked him of his horse, which bolted.

Jana was on the ground wrestling with a man twice her size, and maybe triple her weight…. But… surprisingly enough, she was doing a good job on winning; she had already disarmed him of his weapons, which lay forgotten on the ground next to them, and she was working on the shield, tugging at it, and whacking Mr. Man occasionally over the head with her fist, earning a cry of pain from him. I KNEW he was a wimp.

“Don’t” WHAM “Ever” WHAM “Do” WHAM “That” WHAM “AGAIN!” WHAM!

Jana has a temper.

Not wanting to be left out of the fight, and afraid that Jana would give this guy a serious concussion, or kill him, I tug her off him (suffering a few whaps in the head, and then receiving a sheepish apology), and put my right knee in the middle of Mr. Man’s back, who was now panting, and bruises were appearing all over his face. I could now get a look of his face; He was a fairly heavily built man, Short, brown, curly hair, and look around in his late 30’s, with a ruddy face.

“What were you hoping to accomplish, there?” I snarl at Mr. Man (Don’t ask), as Jana plopped down beside me. Blood was trickling down her neck, and there was a bruise on her left cheek.

“ Ah, please, Ahm onlay doin’ meh job, aye, I am!” he said, losing his smug tone, and putting on a weird accent,” ‘A won’t cut off me costard, will yeh?”

I look over at Jana, wondering about the term “costard” was.

“His head” she mouthed.

“Do I look like I’m armed?” I say.

“Nay, it don’t seem of the like, I wis,” he said, confusing me further.

“Wis?” I mouth at Jana.

“Think” she mouths back. HOW does she know this?

I motion for Jana to hand me a weapon from the pile of them beside her. By now, the others have gathered around, but did nothing. Jana gave me a dagger, engraved with symbols and markings of which I’ve never seen the like of. I hold it to Mr. Man’s throat.

“Your name?” I ask.

“Kenned Weromirian, son of Aremeth Weromirian.” he replies.

“Why did you attack my friend?” I inquire further.

“ ’Twas meh job.” Kenned quickly replied, “Meh and me boys; we saw a strange light o’ere this ‘ere ‘ill, aye, that we did. I was assigned by the Captain tah see what it ‘twas, for none of us had ken what it was.”

I roll my eyes, exasperated, “Ken?” I mouth over at Jana, who replies “Know or think.” she mouthed back.

“Who’s your Captain?” I ask, getting tired of this game.

“Ah, he’s a good lad, ‘e is, a good lad,” Kenned says fondly, “ “e’s our own Hero, a miracle sent from the three Holy Goddesses above!”


“His NAME?” I sigh.

“Why, haven’t yeh guessed?” Kenned asks in amazement, “ ’e’s non other than Link, the ‘Ero of Time!”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment