Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A red rose

A cute one-shot Sonamy fic to enjoy!!!

Chapter 1 - A red rose

Chapter 1 - A red rose
Hey my second fic hope you like it.

Disclaimer:I don't own Sonic or Amy.



A Red Rose

It was a warm summer night,blue hedgehog,Sonic,add invite Amy Rose over to his house.He add something very importent to tell her.

"Amy."said Sonic.

"What is it Sonikku?!"she ask cheerfuly.

"I have something importent...very importent to tell."said Sonic taking Amy's hands in his own."I know you love me,you're a great girl and all,but I dont share the same feeling as you do.I want you to know you're a good friend,one of the best I have,and I don't want you to be made at me."said Sonic as he release her hand.She hugged him.

"Thank you."she said.

"What for?"ask Sonic.

"For not lying to me.You were honest and that's what I admire you for."said Amy.

"Here,take this in symbole of our friendship."said Sonic turning around to take a red rose from his jardin.He toke the rose his hand and then hise in pain droping the flower.Amy knelt beside him and toke his injured hand.

"The torn of the rose made a wound."said Amy pulling off his glove and she wraped his his hand with a tissu from her pocket."Here,all better."she said cheerfully.

"Tanks."said Sonic picking up the rose and this time waching out for the torns.He handed the flower to Amy.She smiles.

"I'll go home to put it in the water,bye Sonic."said Amy kissing him on the cheek,and left.

"YEAH BYE!!!!!!"shouted Sonic happely,waving goodbey to one of his best friend.

The End.

Did you like it review.

Bye I have to go whacht SonicX.

Comments

Comments (12)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Dark_Wind on February 28, 2004, 10:31:57 PM

Dark_Wind on
Dark_WindThe story was very cute.Good job!

clolymy on January 30, 2004, 2:40:53 AM

clolymy on
clolymyQuan les homme vivront dàmour
tous le monde vraiment fiere
on sera vraiment bien chaque jour
mais nous serons mort mon frere
quand les homme vivront dàmour
tous les matin vraiment heureux
tu sera un homme heureux
partous ou que tu ira les femme sera la
mais nous seron mort mon frere