Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Displaying 576-600 of 1767 results.
i wrote this because josh aka fatty i really like him but i never had a chance way out of my league but it turns out he does like me and he asked me out i'm so happy
Somthin i wrote a while ago to vent anger
Most people should be able to tell what this is about :)
i was with this guy for 4 months all together then leaves me tells every one he only dated me cause he felt sorry for me then asks my best friend out and is currently buying her the whole fracking world
basically what the title says
Because you're brutally honest. It makes me think about what to do.
The many things that went through my mind when i was depressed...
tis a poem for someone that needs to get his head fixed!
From a saying my Father told me. The only thing you life that you have to do is die. It may sound harsh buts it's true.
A poem about the pain of ending a long friendship.
I wrote this awhile back, I just recently found it while digging through all my papers. I don't no where I got the notion to write this, They always seem to be about finding someone or trying to reach to someone, Ah well just a bit odd that's all!I think I remember when I wrote this, I was.........13 then I think? I just wrote it out of the blue. Anyway R&R!
Some people in my Spanish class REALLY p****d me off on Thursday, and this poem came to mind. I only have one picture on here and it totally sucks, so I would appreciate it if people would comment on this. I don't usually do poems, but I couldn't put this in story format.
it's about a guy I love.... :3

please read
Another poem...

As we destroy Earth, we reach to Mars, the God of War. And he will accept us because we embody everything he is: war and destruction and a sick sense of pride.
A poem...

We've dreamt it; we're so close. I wish...
...Yes, the prose is terrible, and though it rhymes once in a blue moon, it is not the best. However, I must say this:

The kids in my normal English class are stupid beyond all reason. Last week, we covered BRAINSTORMING. BRAINSTORMING, for god's sake. It took a lot of reserve not to kill myself right then and there. I can take ignorance as long as ignorance tries to learn, but when ignorance is ignorant and refuses to do anything, I get angry. And veeery frustrated.

But: there is a bright side. I finally got my schedule straightened out to GT (in all technicality it's Honors--they just put GT on the title to make the kids feel special) English, and my class only has ten people, so it's awl gud. Huzzah.

Well, ladies and gentlemen: enjoy "The Land of Idiots". I think it will ring true to our lives.
Its a song...i guess...i dunno, its a poem that could be....idk screw it just screw it -.-
When writing a poem, ALWAYS avoid the one word in the english language that does'nt rhyme with ANYTHING.
I'm making a picture and needed to make a poem for it
I wrote this based on an instance that happened not too long ago. It meant so much to me and inspired me a great deal, so I wrote this short little story about my experience and feelings.
Short poems that sprouted from my mind of varying degrees of competence.
I found out that I could just make a book on here for my poetry so now I'm doing it. Get over it wussies! Muahahahahaha! Yeah.
Lawlz.
I haven't posted in a while.
Oh noes.
Just somthing i wrote when i wasnt in a good mood lets say. if you read it and go WTF? then dont feel bad cause i can gaurentee i will be saying the same thing tomorrow