Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Displaying 551-575 of 1767 results.
a vilanelle about death
No comment here... What, did you think that I of all people had to make a comment??? Wow dude, you like totaly crazay in the head-duh!!!
I wrote this poem, b/c I believe that in order for one to respect what they have, one must experience pain. Each and everyone of us has a different his(her)story, so life means a seperate thing for each and every soul alive...
This is a poem. I wrote it. Therefore, it doth contain words...
Well, um....these are things i composed.....that's all i can say..........
So, I have new poems. I know you're probably getting tired of them though. But I ask you read them.
Please don't leave rude comments.....but please tell me wat u think about them. ^_^
A random poem I amde up when I was bored
its pretty sad
maybe it'll jerk a few tears from you
who knows

(sorry if this is like anyone else's poem! I didn't mean to!)
This is for a specific person....i'm not calling names.
^_^ please comment if u like it! ^_^
Just a poem I found with looking through my folders, probably one of my favorite poems I've written
well... As usual, another poem^^ It's for english class =) enjoy
It's amazing the things you find washing up on show nowadays.
One FREAKISH day I was given the gift of poetry..but only for a day. So I wrote two poems, which is very rare for me. And I feel like adding to the deprived writing section of my gallery. So like..enjoy and whatnot ô-ô...
I couldn't sleep, and had taken a couple Benadryl for allergies...I got soooo freaking drowsy, but couldn't sleep...so I wrote.
Insomnia has screwed me up XP
I don't understand people sometimes...
I found out yesterday that on Saturday a friend of my friend committed suicide.

. . . I hate to see her so sad . . . She's usually so happy and cheerful.
Just wrote this when I was feeling angry

O.o
this is a poem of the phantom of the opera
this is a song for me and my bestfriends band
These are a compilization of some of my favorite poems I'm written over the years.
Its about dreaming.
The poem fades from somewhat normal to weird just like how our dreams do only it feels natural. :D :) :P
did in langage!!
wanted 2 share!!
HOPE
U
ENJOR!
/\_/\
a poem with a message
a descriptive paragraph I had to write in english class.
english class creates a dark mood