Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Displaying 701-725 of 1767 results.
Another dark and sinister poem. Had to write it for English last year and thought it turned out not too bad.
Another love poem. Inspired by the scene in the Wheel of Time series where Mat remembers the battle for Manetheran.
A poem about a mysterious creature or person...again, what's your personal monster??? Any advice on a name?
Just a four line poem, kinda stating how i feel about life/death.
A poem about praising whichever god(s) you belive in. Not what it first appears to be.
Song about not caring what happens to other people. Dark and sinister, as much of my poetry is.
What's the hidden message? Not too hard to find...won't you join me?
A poem about a different form of dancing, if you've read the Wheel of Time series you should get it.
Cowboys, bandits, saloons, and gunfights. Poetry about the humor and brash of the West.
Passion is the flame by which a love is burned. Poetry dedicated to both dark and loving passion, the longing of the heart.
The soul is a chamber of creation. Poetry dedicated to the darker, more twisted side of the soul.
Love, the sweetest pleasure of the heart. Poetry dedicated to the soul and beauty of love.
Love, the thorny irony, the bittersweet thorn and petal. Poetry of the darker, and more poetic side of love.
Years of wars and soldiers, sorrow and repreive. Poetry of battle, soldiers, and life in the world of war.
Heaven, Hell, Demons, Angels, forces of light and dark. Poetry of the purity and wickedness of the afterlife.
my first love poem
Iwas thinking of turning this into a song coz thats what it kinda sounds like to me
a poem i wrote when one of my friends stabbed me in the back
a poem about hate
...a poem
This isn't really a story. Its a poem I wrote for my friend Sarah. She kept on bothering me about something being wrong with me. So I wrote this as an answer for her.
Poems dedicated to darkness, thought, and solemnity. The Darkness of Thy Heart.
Poems relating to fantasy, whimsy, and myth. Some dark, some affectionate, either way, I enjoy them.
these are some of my poems!
i hope you like them.
STEAL AND MY LAWYER WILL HAVE NO MERCY!!!!!!!
A "stream of consciousness" poem for my History class. I *heart* this thing so much.