Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Displaying 851-875 of 1767 results.
Written: 11/13/05.
She's crazy and locked in a cell in the 1600 or 1700's. She talks to weird things that most people wouldn't talk to. Um, this is written in old English, so it may be a little confusing.
This is about a nobel who is locked under the church in the catacombs by a currupt Cardinal who wants the crown. See what you think! Let me know!
This is how emotions are: complex but also simple
This takes places in the far future. He misses her. It's kind of sad. It mad one of my friends cry.
Hoe is de mensheid?
Kind of sad. Not really though. It doesn't really mean anything.
Wrote this when I was bored.
A pic of AustrianShroom's gave me the idea to write this, soo Meli this one is for you
My feelings about my gamp's condition.....just read its a poem.
a poem i wrote last night while i was thinking about the past. past relationships, past habits, just the past.
A poem about back-stabbing 'friends'
A poem about life and time and how it passes by
A poem about my grandmother who passed away Wednesday..
This is a poem I wrote on 10/24/05, and I'm dedicating this poem to a certain somone stuck in hurricanes.
I don't know what to say about this one.
A very short poem.
I like this poem..
My sister was emotionally abused by her husband. She moved away with him. Then she moved back (without him, they kinda seperated for 2 months). Then she decides that she wants to move back with him, so I wrote this to tell her how I felt.
Just a rather short-ish poem that I wrote a while ago. A bit of nonsense is what it is, to be fair.

Comment and be merry
these are all the poams ive done and not all of them fall under the catigories ive placed the collection under...oh yeah...i need a title for the colection of them...but i hope you like them please if anyone has a good title for this colcetion please
i was in a random poetry mood when i wrote this lol in fact i just finished it now ^_^ thanks to NekoJinRika for giving me the motivation i needed to do this! ^_^
Devin is just a friend, nothing more and someone ot talk to when I can't get a hold of someone else...
well most of you know im a magician... well heres a poem of something magic like..
this is kinda of a screwed up poem but o well.... i like it!