Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Displaying 1051-1075 of 1767 results.
This is my reacurring nightmare
A poem I won honerable minchin 4
It's this super odd poem that i did that I don't even understand
something i created when i was coping with the death of a relative.
This is a collection of poems I have written.Enjoy them and be disturbed.
I spose you'll like it. It's okay, i guess.
It was a poor atempt to be smart... I won't try that again. I think it mostly turned into rambling.
These are the poems i've written in my life. Some are depressing others make no sense unless you think like me. Welcome to my life... do you like it?
About all of us...
This is my first poem,Ive gotta practice that poem of mine cause I
have to memorize it for school!!
here,some of my classmates LOOVE it!
and hope ya luuv it too!
Stupid poem I made up when I was 4.
I was bored...
Some disturbing thoughts came into my mind
This is a personal thing... anyone can persieve it the way they so choose...
I was very depressesd when I wrote this. I think it started as a song but turned into a poem of some sort...
These are poems that I have made.
...
A poem about my friends!I suck at poem writing!!!!!!
This is a piece I wrote in the 8th grade. I've modified it grammatically so it makes more sense... sort of. This relates to my terribly family life. & in case you're wondering, my "encouragement" is of course, my parents.

COMMENT PLEASE! Your fee
This a linked haiku. It was an assignment for my creative writing class. The theme was nature & so I wrote about angels battling over the clouds.
The dark angels are battling over the light angel's cloud.
Sad and all rhymey XD
something I did to go along with a peice of art I made. It was too big to scan, however, so you must remain content with just the poem.
This was submitted into a poetry competition, and will be published in a book soon. I can't remeber what the books name was, but it was on Poetry.com. Anyway, i hope you enjoy!
Please post comments, or ideas on how i can make it better.
this is a poem that i wrote for school and i like it so much that i decided to post it. Its about my memory.