Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Displaying 1076-1100 of 1767 results.
well these are random poems I did to express my feelings...it's therapy...
I wrote this poem for my older brother. He is moving out tomorrow. It didn't hit me until a couple of days ago how much i was really going to miss him.
This is a poem about the battle of mind and heart. It's kind of hard to understand. But i hope you like it!
This is a poem I wrote after reading Como's stuff. It also has some of the song by evanescence...but i cant remember the name. Ill be surprised if any one can gind out what the poem means!!!!!!
A thing we had to do in English. It had to be half true half fake. See if you can pick out the true stuff about me!!!Please dont take it the wrong way. I am NOT abused. thats the fake part.....
This is what I see every night...
This is what helps me to sleep at night..
This is to my only love my Gf...
Amber.L.L
Something i wrote
a poem of anger
bored..lonely blah...my teaher published this one..took like 5 seconds to write..so yay? thanks..
Poems of my life
Here's a collection of poems I've made.
The Longest poem so far....
I Hope you like it and please read it, I really want to share this feeling
This was a poem I wrote while staring at the moon, don't ask me why. Just read it.
A poem kinda of about a person who is at a club does some drugs and gets...u guessed it BUSTED!!!
Most of my poems aren't autobiographical (is that a word?), but this one is.
Another poem
Just a poem I wrote.
Try to guess what I am describing in this poem! Please comment, I am very curious to see what you think of it...
Here ya go, Lys.
Poems and stuff that I write in my spare time when I'm not drawing or at school. I made all of 'em up. I started writng and I was like, "Why not share them with the world?" ^-^ Anywho that's the deal with these poems! Most of them are about love so b
^^ I like this one the best, 'cause I R a poophead....
Poem of what i feel and of what ive dreamt...
A poem about...well, I won't give it away ^^ Besides, it's art so it's always up tot interpretation ^.~
A poem of Love and Hate