Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/.hagaren

Displaying 1451-1475 of 7805 results.
Roxas and Sora are your average 10th grade best friends. But when they join a new high school, how much will their lives change?
My first KH fic!! =D
A story about Yami saying godbye to Tea the nigth before he leave.. really shot story but still cute ^^
Here are the 50 things worse than homework that involve the Soul Calibur series and its characters. I was inspired by an issue of WWE Kids magazine to do this.
This story may contain faeries, but it's for all ages.
Full Metal Alchemist fanfic. Between a water alchemist named Dana and Roy Mustang. Written in first person. REALLY LONG
i wish i could...
I don't expect anyone to read this at all xD
It's just a story a friend had me write xD
I'm S'mores.
Cupcake is my friend.
And Ben is a jerk. xD Lol. That was in our english class at school!
no really -_-
Mystikal's a homeless crossbreed who finds life hard because of his appearance. He steals to survive but is soon haunted by a shadowy figure.

Everything (c) me (Amy)
very good story
Cassie was a normal 16 year old...untill she met Matt, a ignorate teenager with a horrid secret, he was a vampire. Not ur "everyday" vampire though....
This is something that i did a picture about first, then made a story to go along with it. I worked really REALLY hard on this. Also, it is involved with fleetway Super Sonic, for you fangirls ^^
Some odd things I've noticed about the HM series =^^=
This is just to describe some of mine and Lane's characters (well, everyone I draw that original that is...so I'll be adding in myself and Lane) ^^
Big Cheese loses a Game of Rock Paper Scissors with BadBird

and it ends him up in a sticky sitch or is it as bad as it seems^^
Summary: A member of the Straw Hat pirates is suddenly sick, and not just with a cold. The said crew member's illness is unknown and their life hangs on end. Can they save their nakama?Or will they all have to see another loved one die?
I putting this up because I want to keep space exploration and this is my case for it. It was originally for school but I still decided to put it up.
Just what it says: I gave Bleach people American names!!! It’s kinda cool. Please read it. I tried to make most of the American names have the same first letter as the Japanese names.
i am broken and people try to help, but just becuase im broken doesnt mean i have to be put back to gether.
I was in a real crappy mood, and everything seems pitiful in my eyes, in my mind.
These are my digimon and digidestined chararacter songs.
Alright, it's sort of random. Just something I thought of. It's meant to be a song, with a bit of a Linkin Park flare to it, the bars are where a word is drawn out.
Shadow Stalkers (c) me (Amy)
Angelus Wolfen (c) angelshadow of FA
Join Kairi, Aqua, Trinity, Pai and Kioko on an all-new adventure where Kairi meets new guys, new friends, and a few new enimies!
Andi Taelen (TAY-len) goes in for a job interview when she and her father move to China. Her sister, Zero, goes in for another. Andi and Zero are SO in for it.

Oh yeah...no comments...NO NEW CHAPTERS!!!