Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/358

Displaying 526-550 of 7815 results.
This is a prequel to the 1st vampire kisses novel by Ellen Schreiber. I did this for my creative writing assessment and I thought i''d post it. comment :) even if you havent read the books :)
Hi
It''''s hard for Rachael, a Mudkip with Asperger Syndrome. Rae is "gone," and people begin to tease her, but she meets her new friends, Ellie and Jon, along the way!
Rated 12+
CONTAINS PARODIES OF LILO & STITCH, WITH THE LIGHT, AND LUCKY STAR.
what started just to be a fight for king turns into love, a battle to save lives n etc...
East Coast Academy is known to be a miniature version of society: there are factions known as the Royals and Commoners, the factions are divided into subranks. The social system has thrived for almost a decade and has yet to be challenged . . . Until Now.
This is a story of my pokemon mystery dungen pokemon Maire the torchic and grovyel for a contest on DA.
The truth was he lost her...and now he lost them...but everything was a lie...
Two friends forced to separate from each other when they were young...12 years later she returns, he remembers her but does she remember him? Can they defeat the demons before they defeat them? Kisshu x Ichigo, slight Pai x Lettuce and Taruto x Pudding
Kisshu is forced to take care of his little devil niece, Selena, for one whole day. When she runs away, Kisshu begs help to Ichigo. Will the two be able to take care of the six year old girl and get out of it alive?
just a story sort of a movie recap with parts left out i guess
The Origin of that annoying little piece of pastry!
It''s about 3 girls who are called upon a goddess and are given the mission to spread happiness across their homeland.
Just a bunch of surveys and quizzes I find. I''ll add one every so often, becuase I like these things.
Like QueenPaige said, it''s easier to put the quizzes here instead of in a bloggy thing.... :P
When there''s nothing in life worth living for, where do you turn? For Jun, it is a simple matter of turning on his Famicom and escaping to another life. Sooner or later, though, his past will catch up to him. [Original story inspired by Yume Nikki.]
The origins of Silver of Silver Way, and Risenbahn of the Hollow blade
A old love interest of Tai Lung seeks a hidden object in the Jade Palace that can bring great power while a young student of Oogway weeps for her departed Master.

Please Read and Review.
Annie Lockern is from way back in the past.
This may not sound like Touhou,but it is!It''s about Shanghai and Alice,and how Alice is acting strange after a mysterious forest appears.
On her fourteenth birthday, Mitsuki Konohara''s world proved to her how cruel it really is. After her mother was hit by a car, her last words to her sent her on an adventure to find her father and prepare for a battle from long ago.
This is the 2010 GeneX Halloween Special.

Set in a universe based on SatAM, Sonic and Co. must battle various ghosts in Robotropolis. This is far tamer than my other Halloween Specials, with only mild violence, really.

Happy Halloween!
What happens when two stubborn, self-centered, strong mind personalities clash? A 3 years BV. A little different from usual, I expect
So this is planned to be about a girl and guy on opistite sides of the world, living two different lives. Offline and online. Hope this works out well. Message me what you think and I will get back to you.
This is the background story of one of my characters. My friend wanted me to type it up in some way so I chose book form. Sort of.

This is my first real story ever so try to be nice since it''s not very good.
DIS MA TWILIGHT STORRIE