Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/358

Displaying 551-575 of 7815 results.
This is the preface to the fanfic I''m writing about two deviant art users raptorjaci and kitsuneodoom they''re not in the preface but will be in the rest of the story.

Slash will be coming laters C:
During spring break, Jade decides to earn volunteer hours at a childeren''s mental health centre. However, a shocking discovery could change her life forever.
A poorly timed confession to irritable Ban on Halloween frustrates Ginji so much he runs away. Ban needs to find Ginji. Ban needs to sort out his own feelings. And Ban definitely needs to grow up. (Fluffy Ban x Ginji shounen ai)
Anyway, here''s a story that''s based on my Bleach Forum. It starts out with Yuri, Who is Captain of Squad Three, watching her mentor being buried next to his wife. It was just his sister, Shukumei, and his daughter, Shizune left.
Kat has lost almost everything. Can she really change everyone''s mind. But memories from her past come back to haunt her.
We often see our shadows as something that is always with us no matter what. However, Shadows live in darkness... A darkness that wishes to extinguish the light.
Just something to think about on a hot, summer day
New chapter is up!Also,NONE of this belongs to me!All credit goes to Jim Davis,Bill Amend, and Zun!
Just a short oneshot on an event in Sunny-chan''s life-- being diagnosed with Autism at the age of 2. She is in her own world that Lolo and Klonoa are trying to understand-- the world of autism.
Rose is finally with her family, there''s no huntsclan, black dragon or Chang. There should be nothing between love of Jake and Rose, but... parents are sometimes a little to nervous...
(after the last episode)
In a storm this character experances unexplainable actions and happenings around her. To find out what happens keep reading and enjoy.

(this short story was rewritten and changed, please enjoy the newest version of The Storm)
Okay....So It''s easier to post all my quizzes here...instead of put them in my blogs...AND YEAH....
Unreal Tournament. A great game, but does anyone really know the characters and the story plots to it all. I don''''t think I know anyone who does. But those are the things I like to take interest in and review.
This is a list and description of all Of my Characters! So maybe someone would like to give me gift artz? ;P
Anyway... I came up with this at like 2 in the morning. Couldn''''t sleep, so just started thinking of words and sticking them together. For this one, I would... really like to hear what your interpretations of it are..?
Kima and Yuni have been born into a word of war and hate. The dragons on the islands from the north have invaded the southern islands. Dragons died in the first raid and now Kima and Yuni have to try to survive.
This is a contest where you can adopt a puppy!

Rules:I will describe what the puppy looks like,their gender their and their past.You have to draw a picture of them and if it is good than you can adopt the puppy.
this consists of my characters which later will unite with the characters of the real inuyasha but for now its just how my characters grow up
this is were all my songs for characters go
My cat is so funny ^^
... and the moments that bring them close together. A collection of oneshots & drabbles focusing on Japan and England. Full description on chap. 0
Sylvester Sneekly Penelope Pitstop Sneekly story taking place sometime after Penelope''''s Secret Is Revealed
Meet Markus, the newest of the Demon hunters
Rachel gets a summerjob in the shopping center and her boss turns out to be a Controller. This is just a Swedish essay that I wrote during a Swedish lesson in the spring of 12th class, year 2005. Might continue someday...
8 first chapters are relatively short essays on English proverbs written during English lessons (so don''t expect a high quality from them). The main character is a Baaz with iceblue eyes.