Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 326-350 of 7802 results.
Chronicles of Narnia: A poem about Prince Rilian's longing to visit Bism near the end of The Silver Chair.
Poem: A dryad's point of view on the destruction in the forests in The Chronicles of Narnia: The Last Battle.
This happened because I asked a friend for a challenge, and he asked me to write a Shakespearean sonnet about Tom Bombodil and the Ents. So, here’s my try.
Tom and the Ents belong to the great Tolkien.
LOTR: Fireworks are one sort of wizardry that even a homebody hobbit may enjoy.
When Meta Knight hears a cry for help, he goes to see what the fuss is about. Will it be Meta Knight's time to shine?
A random story I made about a girl who was annoyed. Tell me what you think the moral is!
random story based on some pics i did and a dream i had
This is an old story I wrote back in early 2006 (around April I think) when I was 16 & in sixth form college, probably before I had even heard of "fanfiction" lol seeing as it was before I joined sites like DeviantART, FanFiction.net, etc.
A story on how Lenny and Aleen met and bonded.. ( first story so may include errors)
This is my only love story I made about Joker and Harley Quinn. Harley is an abused girl named Sarah McKinley. Please comment! Tell me if I spelled anything wrong! Comments make me happy!
Get ready for alot of fairy tales-- Epic Five style!

Characters belong to their original owners. :)
This is for anyone who wants to be a part of something. For those who like the thrill of being rewarded for a job well done or punished for causing trouble. This is the Dark Wolf Pack. We are currently looking for members. Comment if you're interested.
... it's pretty explains itself lol :D
A short story I wrote a while back which kind of came to my mind soon after learning what "Xenoglossia" meant (it means the contentious and rare phenomena of suddenly being able to speak a language that one has had no previous experience in).
She dreams
A collection of random short stories I have written over the years. Many contain theming, but there's the occasional fun and light-hearted ones in here too. Enjoy.
A random collection of poems I have written over the years, mostly haiku, couplets, and sonnets, but you never know which ones you might find in here.
OK so I was thinking about it and here it is!! OK so we look in on silver's life with interviews around silver and himself Enjoy silver's life!!!
Learning to love a demon isn't easy.
Wallace, the most powerful gym leader in Hoenn, sees a rare phenomenon. He is compelled by the mystery of the beauty within the ocean to go searching for something he never thought that he would want to search for.
A tale about a talking goldfish (still a working progress )
I keep a dream journal, and I thought I'd put some of the more interesting ones up here.
I know this says its harry potter but its a Phantom of the Opera fan fic! I'm writing it on Wattpad!
Two female friends who go to different colleges win a contest for two special characters on a site called Kawaii World.
Maybe it is time I started writing poetry again?