Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 426-450 of 7802 results.
I was bored. I made this. Deal with it.
finland proposes to the north pole in the sauna.
tinoXtahti
Just a light hearted dragon poem I wrote.

Poetry (C) Zonadow
I have alot of annoying story

enjoy! :)

If u have any questions and/or comments please post them
A collection of drabbles for GrimmjowXOc!
It's based on a dream I had recently... well, three of them.
Apologies to Kewi, Janetta, Ellie, and Reimu. You weren't in this dream...
I hope you guys will be in the next one!
For 12+, just in case
Different missions and endings to GTA3, all involving Claude
Yeah, I know Yiruma isn't a Pop Star (xD) but at least he's Korean! :D

This is my lyrics to Yiruma's piece "Kiss the Rain". Enjoy or something! x)
This is my fanfic "The truth is revealed". It's a crossover between the mangas Vampire Knight, Rust Blaster, Bloody Kiss and Blood Soul. OHSHC and Shiki will also make an appearance.
Hope you like it. Please comment.
When the group fineds a girl with no memory of WHAT she is, thay start questioning whether she is helping them or not.
"...Or maybe she's just stupid..." GrimmjowXOC!Chanae Oneshot. Short. Grimmjow's POV
Excerpts from a story about trying to save the world... from itself.
The winds of time are changing. Ratheos, a young ranger sworn to secrecy, ventures into the heart of the country of Lamar. Darkness has been looming in the skies and it seems as if the world will soon be plunged into war.
Vocaloids aren't just being singing robots nowadays. They have a new task to eliminate all the dangerous virus in the world. Mainly focus on Kaito and other characters in later chapters. Will they succeed?
Random Hooded Claw X Penelope fic
It about two crossover between a InuYasha character and a Yu-Gi-Oh GX Character being in love for each other and how they meet.
read and you'll find out.
What if Haruhi had read Shakugan no Shana and thought, just for a moment, of what would happen if Flame Hazes were real?
A mix of Shakugan no Shana and The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.
A sad poem. Leave comments!
My random life with my epic friends and rivals. XD
A stoory I maade... (please tell me if I spell wrong)
Well, this is my Inuyasha fan-fic rewrite.

Hope you all enjoy.
First story so please don't hurt me!
When my random OC (that I made up in school lol) meets the Elric Brothers! What will happen next...dun..dun..duunn!
Of course I don't own any characters and such except for my OC lol.
Another Harry Potter World story. This one is theme when the characters read the books about themselves through Andromeda's p.o.v.
Remember, if you have any more questions, just leave a comment and I'll add it right away.

For questions about specific characters, stay tuned. Those FAQ's will be coming out soon.