Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 501-525 of 7802 results.
Owl City: Ocean Eyes

About a lonely boy, a wild ambition, and the best listener in the world who cannot even hear.


A story inspired by Owl City: Ocean Eyes by Adam Young. Story by me, JustL.
I wondered on what happened to the infamous Dark Island in The Voyage of the Dawn Treader. This is my simple take, I also tried (I think) to imitate Lewis''s writing style.
this story will be about new yugioh drak singers
Some new students appear after an alien ship sighting.
and if you want you character to be in this story,feel free to tell me about your character!(you know where...) ^_^
Raven, the other Titans and the Charmed Ones face a prophecy that leads them to work together to fight against a foe they unexpectedly end up having in common. A crossover story for Charmed and Teen Titans.
Follow Camille and Caye Xinnex on a daring adventure that leads to a power no Jedi or Sith have ever seen before...

STAR WARS copyrighted by Lucasfilms and George Lucas
Characters owned by me, thank you very much
One story.
One chapter.
One Dream Traveller.
Klonoa.
A story about a girl called Anahera. After a night on the town Anahera is to drunk to drive home and is driven home by a polite man by the name of Braeden. She invites him inside for a drink. Never invite vampires into your house, will they ever leave?
The war between Earth and DIAMOND is more extensive than you know.

(This story is based on another that has not yet been completed and is subject to change)
Just a alternate story instead of An Awkward Moment for Claw And Penelope And Penelope''''s Secret is Revealed Beginning segment only the rest is the same with The Waiting Is The Hardest Part
Did this while the song was playing. Kinda a warm-up? Please comment and critique.
Rachael, a 13-year-old angel, recieves a nutcracker for Christmas, but she doesn''t know it''s from Jon!

*FINISHED! Go read it, if you wish to!
This is a prequel to the 1st vampire kisses novel by Ellen Schreiber. I did this for my creative writing assessment and I thought i''d post it. comment :) even if you havent read the books :)
Hi
It''''s hard for Rachael, a Mudkip with Asperger Syndrome. Rae is "gone," and people begin to tease her, but she meets her new friends, Ellie and Jon, along the way!
Rated 12+
CONTAINS PARODIES OF LILO & STITCH, WITH THE LIGHT, AND LUCKY STAR.
what started just to be a fight for king turns into love, a battle to save lives n etc...
East Coast Academy is known to be a miniature version of society: there are factions known as the Royals and Commoners, the factions are divided into subranks. The social system has thrived for almost a decade and has yet to be challenged . . . Until Now.
This is a story of my pokemon mystery dungen pokemon Maire the torchic and grovyel for a contest on DA.
The truth was he lost her...and now he lost them...but everything was a lie...
Two friends forced to separate from each other when they were young...12 years later she returns, he remembers her but does she remember him? Can they defeat the demons before they defeat them? Kisshu x Ichigo, slight Pai x Lettuce and Taruto x Pudding
Kisshu is forced to take care of his little devil niece, Selena, for one whole day. When she runs away, Kisshu begs help to Ichigo. Will the two be able to take care of the six year old girl and get out of it alive?
just a story sort of a movie recap with parts left out i guess
The Origin of that annoying little piece of pastry!
It''s about 3 girls who are called upon a goddess and are given the mission to spread happiness across their homeland.
Just a bunch of surveys and quizzes I find. I''ll add one every so often, becuase I like these things.