Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 601-625 of 7802 results.
Okay I''m going to make profiles about different people,comics, movies,or just make them up.
It a love story about Zane and Victoria fall in love.
Basically Donny has a new torture contraption and he tricks poor Mikey here into being his dummy.Hehehehe...
Random stuff I wrote.
Basically another look at Carmen Sandiego''s dossier but with an explanation from Carmen and the Chief to the players and the viewers
This Is The Story Of belle Because The Movie Might Not Come Out
i wrote this after my boyfriend of a year and a half broke up with me.
Twill and Nick''s fantical love story. But who''s that third player in mix?
I had a dream one night that me and some of my friends were kids like Max and the flock. :] Well, here''s the story based off of that dream.
In 119 ABY, thirteen year-old Alkyone, a half-Arhan, half-Chiss Mandalorian and her family leave their home-planet, Mandalore to go to Nar Shadda when her uncle, a Jedi named Hyperion said that they may be in danger if they stay on Mandalore.
after the events in Max, the flock get some unexpected vistors. alot of random flying and some humor.
it starts out a bit off, then some romance then later some fighting. so it''ll gets better.
After the death of Organisation 13, a new dark power emerges.
The Order of Darkness have appeared from the depths and are now bringing chaos to the worlds. Will Sora and the others overcome this new threat?
It weighed heavy on her mind!!! What was this feeling?
Descripted events of my life that had insightful value that I felt was appropriate to share.
A quick number I wrote down for my boyfriend Chris. :3 I hope you like this as much as he did... and maybe if I get enough of a good feedback I may have to put it into music <3
This is all about before and during Yuna''s Pilgrimage, a diary of her thoughts as it was all happening.
Hmmm. Well this was done as a short story in the BB manga. I just took the originl and made it longer, detailed and better =P. So its basically what ACTUALLY had happened in Yurys childhood. I just added more tid bits into it.
The Anthill Mob finds out something they would have been much better off not knowing.
They say knights kill dragons and wear shining armor but mine don''t....( alleyxJaden )
A poem about Sasuke. No it doesnt rhyme.
This a parody. Repeat after me. Pa. Ro. Dy. If it insults anyone, let me know. I''ll fix it.
Just a short drabble about my Eragon OC, Valefor and Murtagh. Contains slash. If you''re not into it, you''re crazy...I mean, then don''t read.
20 ways to annoy your teacher/ do when your bord in school
This is about a dawns piplup getting loose and getting lost making new friends and bringing them back to dawn.