Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 626-650 of 7802 results.
After Shadow finds Sonic waist deep in snow he takes the hedgehog back to his ''cave''. Thats where Sonic finds out the truth about Shadow.
This is on the history of me being ill and going from doctor to hospital giving blood samples again and again till they found out i had Coelia diseas

Review/Comment please!
me and Itspikatard are writing our own Warriors story. We titled it Dead of the Night. I write all the odd number chapters, and she writes all the even number chapters.
this isn''t a story per-say, it is a list of my warrior clans for DOTN (Dead of the Night) The other two Clan''s, BlizzardClan and HailClan will be uploaded by Itspikatard
Harry Potter gose under the sea to find spongebob but he is having a hard time to find spongebob so he ask partick for help
So, the start of the new series. Based around Monday Night Combat. So, the template you can copy and you can check the FNA Lists to see the available spaces. I shall go over it, and then tell you if it''s list-worthy or not. So, enjoy.
This is an original story I''ve been working on for a while. I like it so far, but I''d like to know what other people think of it. Hopefully, you''ll like it.
Random poems
I got bored yesterday, so I decided to write a fanfiction for Fatal Frame 2. I put my own characters into the world and some of it sounds similar to the origional. I didn''t intend that. Tell me if you would like to read more!
Tails finally realizes he has a secret no one should find out. or at least should. How well can he hide the secret? or will it spill out? Update I changed it to where this is a version of the games. So they have no sh!t who Cosmo is
stuff kidi dont care
Can''t write a good enough summary without giving the story away. So just read and review.
Snowie is sick. Can she get help from Earth?
kagome sees ghosts my 2nd story plz comment
Abused by the head of her family, Rin Sohma turns to a well-known website for a way out... All she needs to do is untie the red string.
He was bored, she lent him a book. Now he''s hooked on it like the majority of teenage firls in America. Yep. Beastboy read Twilight.
it''s hard to tell the stories plot, well i''ll tell you when there''s more pages
An old story about Uchiha Madara, his early years and a little incident that changed his life. Inspired by Iron Maiden''s song "Dance of Death" and the movie "The seventh Seal"
A new student arrives in Miss Viola''s class, and she''s not shy at all. Yes. Michelle does have a Heartsong. She sings the best in her class. Can Gloria beat her?
The night makes the imagination do strange things.

A story revolving around the members of Seigaku on a particularly eerie night.
(I don''t own The Prince of Tennis or any characters)
Just a made up unedited story scene from Perils of Penelope Pitstop episode 5 Carnival Calamity
Have you ever been dancing, and you heard the bells ring? We implore you, never stop your dancing to look for the bells... if you do, you will die.
a vampire and a human finding love for the first time.
When Yuki walks in on Tohru with another boy, he becomes butter and woman hatig, pushing Tohru away more. Does he still love her on the inside?
I do not own the story. I just made some changes to it. Anyway, this is about Kuro''s life; past, present, and future (sorry of my spelling). Please R&R. No critisism (again sorry for my spelling).