Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 576-600 of 7802 results.
The Beauty Pop gang is in for a surprise when they hear the prom is quickly approaching!
longer follow up story to the short story
Ms Naughty Kisses Mr. Persnickety
this is a list of fearsome and powerful monsters of my own creation
just a short story for The Mr. Men show an after ending for the episode parade where in one scene Mr Persnickety kissed and hugged Ms Naughty
This is the story about a young girl named Rae Ashley Rodri who enters into the world of dreams and meets a medic and his brother, an engineer and a little person.
One Shots With: Tala, Kai, Spencer, Bryan, Ian and my oc... *cough* Roxyanne Jaren Nixen! Roxy for short. :)
Stayne and Tarrant argue over stuff that doesn''t matter.
Poem about nothing.
A short story with original and own characters.
Cory and Jack take music lessons to impress their girls.
Emma is the biggest fan when it comes to hair. braiding, curling, and something she''s determined to learn, cutting. So what''ll happen when Emma tries to get lessons from the schools beloved club of boys with fantastic grooming skills, Scissors Project?
Zim discovers the potential power of the mass production line that is toothpaste. And Dib fails to grasp the beauty of this.
This is too big for a blog in my opinion, plus people hardly read my blogs. But I want this to be heard.

No flames cause I dont smack you for your opinion do i?
Airin-chan is an OC by a user on Quizilla, I recieved this request from her and wrote it up ^^
A Tribute to the amazing Parker from Leverage!!!
Please let me know what you think ^-^
Some days we just need our Best Friends to be there.
Aww... how cute ^^

This bunny hit me some time ago and I finally decided to post it up!
Well... At least a Bad Day didn''t turn out too bad.

Disclaimer: I do not own Seto Kaiba, KaibaCorp, Yugioh or any of their combined awesomeness....

This fic was a request I recieved on Quizilla once ^-^
Annoy Max!
Angel is Awesome
Ukitake is being driven off the wall by the increase in fighting between his two third seats. Shunsui comes up with a plan to give his best friend some peace and quiet, but it might work better than he thought. Sentarou/Kiyone
This is a parody, don''t take it seriously, and whatever ^^! There are so many fanfics and namexname stories on the web (even sites devoted to such stories) that some people take it too far. This should satisfy everyone, so there!
The teens and a chef, also a host find out about chat, and now they start to get addicted with it... There''s so much insanity here and lots of misspelled words. Why? Because it''s CHAT. My first TDI fanfic!
It about three of my oc from Yu-Gi-Oh, GX, and 5D''''s.