Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 526-550 of 7802 results.
Like QueenPaige said, it''s easier to put the quizzes here instead of in a bloggy thing.... :P
When there''s nothing in life worth living for, where do you turn? For Jun, it is a simple matter of turning on his Famicom and escaping to another life. Sooner or later, though, his past will catch up to him. [Original story inspired by Yume Nikki.]
The origins of Silver of Silver Way, and Risenbahn of the Hollow blade
A old love interest of Tai Lung seeks a hidden object in the Jade Palace that can bring great power while a young student of Oogway weeps for her departed Master.

Please Read and Review.
Annie Lockern is from way back in the past.
This may not sound like Touhou,but it is!It''s about Shanghai and Alice,and how Alice is acting strange after a mysterious forest appears.
On her fourteenth birthday, Mitsuki Konohara''s world proved to her how cruel it really is. After her mother was hit by a car, her last words to her sent her on an adventure to find her father and prepare for a battle from long ago.
This is the 2010 GeneX Halloween Special.

Set in a universe based on SatAM, Sonic and Co. must battle various ghosts in Robotropolis. This is far tamer than my other Halloween Specials, with only mild violence, really.

Happy Halloween!
What happens when two stubborn, self-centered, strong mind personalities clash? A 3 years BV. A little different from usual, I expect
So this is planned to be about a girl and guy on opistite sides of the world, living two different lives. Offline and online. Hope this works out well. Message me what you think and I will get back to you.
This is the background story of one of my characters. My friend wanted me to type it up in some way so I chose book form. Sort of.

This is my first real story ever so try to be nice since it''s not very good.
DIS MA TWILIGHT STORRIE
This is the preface to the fanfic I''m writing about two deviant art users raptorjaci and kitsuneodoom they''re not in the preface but will be in the rest of the story.

Slash will be coming laters C:
During spring break, Jade decides to earn volunteer hours at a childeren''s mental health centre. However, a shocking discovery could change her life forever.
A poorly timed confession to irritable Ban on Halloween frustrates Ginji so much he runs away. Ban needs to find Ginji. Ban needs to sort out his own feelings. And Ban definitely needs to grow up. (Fluffy Ban x Ginji shounen ai)
Anyway, here''s a story that''s based on my Bleach Forum. It starts out with Yuri, Who is Captain of Squad Three, watching her mentor being buried next to his wife. It was just his sister, Shukumei, and his daughter, Shizune left.
Kat has lost almost everything. Can she really change everyone''s mind. But memories from her past come back to haunt her.
We often see our shadows as something that is always with us no matter what. However, Shadows live in darkness... A darkness that wishes to extinguish the light.
Just something to think about on a hot, summer day
New chapter is up!Also,NONE of this belongs to me!All credit goes to Jim Davis,Bill Amend, and Zun!
Just a short oneshot on an event in Sunny-chan''s life-- being diagnosed with Autism at the age of 2. She is in her own world that Lolo and Klonoa are trying to understand-- the world of autism.
Rose is finally with her family, there''s no huntsclan, black dragon or Chang. There should be nothing between love of Jake and Rose, but... parents are sometimes a little to nervous...
(after the last episode)
In a storm this character experances unexplainable actions and happenings around her. To find out what happens keep reading and enjoy.

(this short story was rewritten and changed, please enjoy the newest version of The Storm)
Okay....So It''s easier to post all my quizzes here...instead of put them in my blogs...AND YEAH....
Unreal Tournament. A great game, but does anyone really know the characters and the story plots to it all. I don''''t think I know anyone who does. But those are the things I like to take interest in and review.