Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 3876-3900 of 7802 results.
Just some random story about Presea, who has an Extremely impropriate crush on Lloyd. I'm so gonna get flamed for this story. Not really sure which pairings that's in this story but I think it's PreseaXLloyd and ColetteXLloyd.
Kori is a new girl at a new school. She is friends with almost everybody, Well except for the Fab4. She really wants to win the Singer Search at her school and get a record deal. But one problem: Kori's really shy when it comes to the stage. Will she get
A story about a girl in a rpg. Simple comedy, and also suggested to neko fans!
This is actually a good story! please read it!
Much to Eleanor's dismay, her father get's promoted and they all have to move. She became very cold after that, never smiling and never wanting to do anything with her new friends. Hating everyone and everything that she came across, especially Pietro.
WHY I H8 REY!
Have you ever wondered what your pets do when you leave???
Well, your about to find out!
I was feeling down on this day as you can tell-i like The End better than the passing....
The Pharoah has an orphaned niece that has lived with him ever since she was litte. She doesn't know that Her uncle is the Pharoah and she inherits his position because he had been hiding it from her. She meets a Priest her age and he knows this secret.
this is the story of a wolf I made up, his name is Keran and he belongs to a huge pack. If you want to find out what happens to him read this story!^^ hope you enjoy it!
sad story just think if this happend to ur loved one
This was once "NOT STORies/ SONGs**", but now it`s "Songs 1" and in this songs comparsion it has my favorite artisan`s songs.
Rufus's Death, Reno beside him.
this is not mine it's a friends whose permison i got to put it on this site.
Drabble. Everyone has a different routine to follow, though for some, their schedule overlaps. TohmaxSuguru.
Jack Skellington's midnight flight had brought two worlds together. However, the fragile union is threatened by an ancient enemy as well as from forces from within.
sorry they don't have the prolog option so chapter is my prolog and chapter 2 is one and so on but this story contains sex yuri the devil(lucifer)and blastphemy can't spell that but it may not be for every one
have you ever wondered what would happen if inuyasha and the gang defeated naraku????would inuyasha and kagome take their relationship to the next level??? would the gang stay together or would they go their separate ways??? read on to find out.....
A girl makes friends with the Pharaoh of Egypt and all things go wrong once the famous Thief King discovers their relationship.
A poetic letter to the romance I ruined.
i wrote this becaues of my friend sarra. i'm sick of it why do people have to be so rude or mean! i wrote this to hopefully make them think ,but you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.
It's when Sponge Bob and Castlevania are mix toghether(sorta).
I have decided to put up a poem rather then a story...so yes this is a poem. A poem dedicated to the great Hojo and Vincent who sadly doesn't end up with a good ending.
I thought of this story when I was 4.It's supose to be like the Rugrats in the Mortal Kombat world.
Happily ever after is for the fairy tales. Jack has lost his Lily to another, and the only way he can get her back is with Darkness’s aid. Even if it comes with a price.