Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 3951-3975 of 7802 results.
Don't be fooled by the crappy title and slow start. it will get funny. i hope...
This is a yaoi/Shonen ai (I don't know which yet...) fanfic about Cloud and Sephiroth. On fanfiction.net, I got good reviews, so I decided to put it on another site. No kissing or more yet, but eventually... Anyways, I hope you like it. ^.^
He has taken something from her and she'll do anything to get back what is hers and ONLY hers.
Er.. Sonic has powers! Wee.. Of course people.. It's a sonadow. ^ ^'
-cough- Crack fic I did for a contest in the Naruto Yaoi guild in gaia.
Dammit FAC. wtf mate?! The spaces are to fawking big.
Stupid shootty-ness. D:
Main Characters:
Kenny McCormick, Lenny McHammock
Kyle Brofslovski, Miles Bolovinski
Stan Marsh, Dan Marks
Eric Cartman, Derrek Carmen
Other Characters:
Tweek, Butters, Token, Clyde, etc.
 
This first takes place in North Park Colorado, where 4 f
people i made up just read
This kinda came out of boredom, but it's not like... 2 sentences long.. trust me.. *sweatdrop*

The first chapter is (i think) very detailed, but don't expect another chapter to be so.. Descriptive..
Nami x Vivi One-shot. Contains WAFF and Shoujo-ai. Rated: PG-13+

Need to collect ideas :P
Edward, lives alone in the mansion of his birth, of his creaction.
(Sorry, I don't remember much about this movie of
"Edward Scissorhands". So, I'll try my best and write this story.)
-------
New Update! I just saw "Edward Scissorhands" a few days ago and I am
ready to write from what I got out of the storyline. No. 2 is ready to go!
this is the fairy/horror tale feeling beginning of the Demented Dollz story. very short and not very discriptive. course its not sopposed to be!

...warning I have horrible spelling and grammer :(
i luv kh this much....

a story about a girl that falls from the clouds and onto destiny islands with sora, riku, and kairi. they become friends but sora and the gang soon find out whats up with her. she has super creepy powers. she can do anything. fly
My WWE dreams i have had alot so i wanna share them
This is an exert from my Way of the Were story I'm working on enjoy and comment honestly (If anyone has a question just on this just ask)
It began Eighteen-years-ago when, Zidane got back in town and was "reuioned" with his beloved, Garnet.
Together, they got married and had my brother on the 2nd year and then I was born the 3rd year.
This is my story.. My dairy.. "Taia's Dairy" Call m
hi
Drabble. Katnappe and Kimiko are spending a little quality time together, and it is absolutely purrfect. KatnappexKimiko.
Drabble. The simple explanation to Hiro's apparent teeth brushing obsession. KxHiro.
Battlecry is born under a mixture of mysterious circumstances. When he matures, will he be able to piece together the events that happened on that fateful night? Please R/R!
when eleven teenagers relizes that there world is connected
a girl named ally & her friends will go on a journey that they'll never forget.but while the journey continues,ally's memory comes back.what really DID happen & why?
The last thing she saw was a soaring baseball. Now all she wants is to get home, but that is not going to prove easy with 4 witches behind her and the 3 boys to protect her. Please R&R!
The story about how three boys became best friends. Please read & review!
A guide to all Gym Leaders plus tips on the Elite 4 and Steven!
something i wanted to keep lots of Story involing Friends and one clown story
Wolf's rain Outsiders style