Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 4126-4150 of 7802 results.
bio about spiderman with a few diferences (what if he would be a mutant .
I express my feelings about Michael Jackson, and tell how he's changed my life in a BRIEF summary.
A little poem about my character, Barracuda.
Just a little something about my miserable life.
ok this is about my OC kiaya, and you'll learn about the whole prophecy thingy at the end of chapter 1!!!!
Naraku sends the Inu-gumi(GUMI!) into Barney's world! Will they survive?

rated pg for retardness, and for the overuse of the word 'gay'

NOT RECOMONDED FOR KIKYO LOVERS!
a story about 2 wolves that leave their pack because they are always under fed and they jurney in ukown terra's!
When a new student Comes to Dannys school He becomes Danny Friend, but when he goes into Dannys parents lab he sees a green bottle thinking it was soda he drunk it, but it was ectoplasm and thats when he became Devon Phantom!
another poem pointed to my parents stupidity
it is a 14 year old boy just going to enter high school and he is not the luckiest boy you see he is very unlucky but his luck changes
This is basically an alternate version of the Wind Waker
BEHOLD! A brand new series! Takes place after "The Weresheep Anniversary Dance." Inside the strange ship "Dragoon", the Sonic Heroes, me, and a couple others set off to space. This is the Ravnica saga, taking place on the planet known as Ravnica. More rom
This is my story inspired by the final fantasy game as well as some other stuff that i like. I'm still working on it. I write it when i can.
Silly little fic, inspired when I got a poetry book for my birthday. ^_^ Kagura writes poetry. None too good poetry, but meh. I may do other characters if you comment! *hinthint*
This is a weard story
Two girl's named Sora and Danni are in the world of Naruto each few chapter's is a differnt event these two go thought! prepare to probaly die of laughing!
Ok..this story was deleated for no reason at all...so here it is again...


Inu-Yasha eats a bag of sugar....what's going to happen?
this is a poem i made up about a wolf and a guns man
By the Delanie half of the account. A new girl comes to Kadic Academy.
My dog turned into a cat for five minutes
Second time posted in an actually FINDABLE SPOT!!! urg. chem, Icepaw meets a few friends on his quest to reach his ancestors.
This is a Story about how all of the clans split up and eventually died out... according to belief! Follow Icepaw through his life as he learns new things about his ancestors and maybe finds a few friends along the way...
This are just some jokes that I heard of..and some of them I made
He-he! I do alot of these!
The story of Emo.