Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 4226-4250 of 7802 results.
This is a story I just wrote based on one of London's folk legends about a guy named Spring Heeled Jack.  He was a prankster with odd abilities spotted many times from 1840 up until 1970 in various locations. 
 
For information about "Spring He
What would you do if you found an old treasure map to a legendary planet? Jim Hawkins, your average 16 yer old, found one, and no he's out to fins the treasure and prove his own worth.
author's note: Ive added a character and changed it up a bit. Enjoy!
I don't know where the text of my story is supposed to go, but I'll try and add it later. Aspen's doing the cover of this book, so I thought you might actually want to read the story. Here goes!
A story about Cassie, Emo, Dark Mew of the Regianor Region, and James and Fyorah of the Hoenn Region. R&R!
this is the dialogue to my next bob's adventures animation. any text in brackets are actions or scene changes. text in italics is speech.
a poem wich I've tried to use the ABBA construction.
A love story between two star crossed lovers in the lands around Peach's castle, two warring families the Mario bros and the royal Men come together in ways thought impossible, a Romeo and Juliet story.
hi!
after i saw that my work was deleted, i decided to repost this story, seeing that it was probably the most popular. anyways....enjoy!
what happens when a female human falls for a female neko? And vise versa? Read this and find out. 
These are poems for Devilofdarkness and there about her characters.Hope you like them!
This is for Ferret_avitar22, and im sry its taken SO long but here it is.

This is about Cyrus Riddle and Kit Johnson...and stufz that happens at hogwarts. Marauder era.

Sorry for ANY spelling/grammar issues.
Here's a cute Luigi story chapter dat i made when i waz bored.....plz enjoy there will be more later....^-^
EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Drabble. YukiShuichi. Maybe, just maybe, Yuki isn't so coldhearted.
sort of a short poem/song I made up when I saw a video of a people jumping out of the towers when the Airplane hit on 911





In memory of everyone one who died when they were either burried in ruble, disinigrated in the plane, or jumped from the b
Curiosity...it often grabs at us and causes our minds to wander to unknown places and question what we never would. Find out what happens when Ray comes face to face with curiosity.
I was listening to Queen right after watching Secret Window and for some reason I thought "Hey! Let's change the words to Bohemian Rhapsody!" So here you have it, one of Queen's finest songs, adapted for Mort's own tragic story. Hope you enjoy! :)
Want the shivers? Read this. It's all about why Jesus came to us and that. It's cool, i had fun writing it.
After a string of coincidences, Tohru Honda finds herself at college, never having met the Sohmas. Who will she meet there? hmmm... *evil grin*
Have you ever wondered why Sora and Riku don't have parents? Or whotheir parents are, for that matter? Here's my retarded little oneshot that explains it!
Riana an eigteen year old girl is living a difficult life as a gaurdianof the Uxingusu, an ancient race forgotten by time. two other gaurdiansIesuka and Ico both love and will stop for nothing to get her heart.but faith leads to a even harder life when th
The Inu gang end up in Naruto's world! See what happens!
Her name is Aurelia.
She is the princess of Angel Land, destined to become the Orchid Angel of Peace. She hates sitting around doing nothing, and so she trains in the art of war against her mother's wishes. She's a skilled archer, and is also part of a s

~Sorry...this is my first story, I hope whoever reads this will enjoy it. This is my own work and...yeah, I just made up these characters and stuff. Umm...I hope I get better as I write more so..
a poem about magic