Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 6801-6825 of 7802 results.
This is a weird song I made about lord of the rings. It's tune is 'Somewhere Over The Rainbow'
A young woman is tranced to a pool of hidden desires, hoping to be reunited with her love but can he make it before something terriable happens?
This had eighty reviews and was up for several years, until it was taken down due to the fact that it's in script format.
Anyway, I turly doubt this guy would own a phone, let a lone an answering machine
My sith char remembering her past.
This is more of a poetic short story than anything. Meh, don't think too much of it cuz I worte it quickly in a canadian tire parking lot while I waited for my dad!
So as you might have guessd if you've been to my website, Dusk Hunter is my internet avatar (for the most part). This is a poem I wrote when the idea of "Dusk Hunter" first came to me, 4 years ago in grade eight.
Something has been irritating Zoro. What irritates him more is that he can't figure out what it is. And as if he's not having enough trouble, Luffy is just making things worse. (ZoroxLuffy)
This is a story I wrote some time ago... It takes elements of my favourite stories and creates a new story with it... Its not complete but I will try to add more as ideas come to me... so if you have ideas that could add to my story please let me kno
A young painter, Selena Chartier, has been abducted and forced to replicate the famous painting "September Morn" from a photo. Having escaped , she now must seek the help of Basil of Baker Street to catch the un identified culprit before he hidden pl
For my homecooked chars, and others if they wants their up, if they beg nicely...
umm anouther one i wrote at the same time as end
umm its just a poem i wrote in the last 10 minutes of school
In case you're wondering about the title, I named it that because I came up with the poem while looking at the sapphire on my school ring. Of course, I ain't tellin' who it is ^_^
A fic about Toyoko(trideegurl2) and Kuwabara getting togetehr (finally)
its short! sorry about all the selling mistakes!
One shot songfic about Kikyo from Naraku's POV.
I never meant to make it this sad, I swear.
It's a poem about a boy- and uhm.. well.. you'll find out when you read it
My first Inuyasha fic. So please be nice and read it. R&R.
FAC;s first Make Your Own Character fic!The Heartless have reappeared 100 years after KH and KH2. The Keyblade needs a new master. Will it choose you? Which side are you on?
milk
Treated badly as a child will she gt a chance to live a happy life?(Not a true story)
A lost soul, searching for themself (angsty, depressing)
It's about the elements... chinese and so on... Will take a long time
It's basically a dark poem.. yes i do enjoy writing them.... but only when i'm down.. otherwise, it gets me down, so then i'm almost always down... yeah.. sooo tell me what u think, okiez?
It's basically a poem that makes me ponder.... but i wonder... will it make u ponder?? I hope u like it..
Heh. This is a story I made for English last year. We had to write about all our most feared.. Fears! =D This story/thing is depressing, but pretty good.