Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 7226-7250 of 7802 results.
Krackle age 13 goes throght a lot scarier changes than just pubertey. Krackle's powers are tally outta control
This was done in my dream, and when I woke up this morning (June 20,2004) It just came in thought! Even though it's Summer not Winter, but hey oh well... :)
A poem in Kohaku's POV
A story of the Mauaders (HP) in thier 5th year at Hogwarts.
It's kinda weird, it was for some school project but yea, probably the only story i'm ever going to enter :P
Funny yet some are not O_o...I will get more and Finish ^^
Want to know more about the God of Death? *^_^*
This is dedicated to Hobbes and Zim ^^
kkkk this is mynewfic revews plz or i hagn myself
A poem about your shadow. Lets Go!!
Sora always cared about the people closest to him, when they disapeared he didn't know what to do. Being sucked into so many strangers lives was getting confusing. (this is my first FANfic! whoot!)
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
Even in death, someone can continue to help those important to them.
Jack has come back to port Royal, hoping to inlist the help of Will as he searches for treasure. (not actual movie sumary)
A poem Nicholas wrote on how he feels about being a Skellington, with the reputation, and...not wanting it.
Written when he was about 15 or so.
Funny and crazy
Short poem/story, nothing special.
Hisoka's fired as a shinigami, yet he doesn't tell Tsuzuki. One-shot. Sad ending.
A tribute to my inspiration, my friend, and m'lady - Weas. Too bad words can only say so much. But hopefully I'll be able to capture at least some of her personality. ; )
It's a song/poem that Kaun asked me to write for him,so I did.
Various things that happen during the filming of Yu-Gi-Oh. . . Some may have Yaoi or Yuri. Those will be marked in the chapter name.
Tsuzuki and Hisoka had become closer since the Kyoto incident. Their relationship deepened, and someone is not happy about it. Muraki, he has his next plan......
Read and find out... Tsu x Hi, hints of Muraki x Hisoka
Whats a poor ninja/fox to do? First Naruto's house burns down in a ramen incident,and so then he has to live with kakashi. Oh the horror! But will Naruto win Sakura's heart in the end? Or will Sasuke win Naruto's heart first?