Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 7326-7350 of 7802 results.
Gay marriages shocked the world. Is it just a fad that will soon end with broken beliefs and hurt feelings?
This is a piece I did 2 years ago in yr 5. It's a bit long, and a bit depressing, but i think it was alright for 11.
its sad ok? PLZ READ
All she needed was guidance...she never knew she’d fall in love in the process…
For all you lovers out there!
More poetry~
More poetry~
More poetry~
More poetry~
More poetry~
More poetry~
More poetry~
Part of alot of poetry I have been working on...I am open to requests on pics too!
I've decided to start writing about things that affect everyone's lives, from commercials, television scenerios, and many things that my friends or People I know have been through.
its a pretty short fic about pietro and his feeling towards lance ^^ its a bit slashy ;) if you dont like it, dont read the fic! oh...and sorry for the mistakes 8)
a poem to the best friend in the world!! i luv u brittney!!!
sumthin i ad up about a guy i really like... i thought about it brittney u were right... lol
Just a homework assignment I decided to put up here. Basically about Mihiko, one of my characters, trying to flee Tokyo from police who are chasing after her. Supposedly, she did something wrong, but she didn't know what.
umm i wrote this a while ago, its connected to one of my pictures "bleeding rose" enjoy
One shot. Shikamaru tells about his odd conversations with Sasuke. Hints of one-sided SasuNaru.
Sakura arranges for Hinata to go out for ramen with Naruto. Does it count as a date? Yay, I'm finally writing a NaruHina fic!!
Legolas is just minding his own busines when a vortex appears in his forest. Fangirls come out of it. How will poor Leggy poo get rid of this new evil? Find out.
Uhh..yeah. The only story I've ever done. I'm currently working on drawing the manga for this story! Not completed..YET.
Hey! If anyone wants me to draw them anything, just ask!!
poem for Sesy