Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 776-800 of 7802 results.
Following the events of twenty years prior, a "Cult of Gongora" had emerged, causing chaos around the world. Chief Inspector Jien Austere has apprehended its leader and prepares to lead him to Uhra to receive justice.
A story here that was never finished and I wanted to continue it. It''''s a SonAmy story, the cutest couple in the Sonic world.
This is the cast from my side of the world.XD

Template is property of Chaoscontroler1992.
When four strangers meet, their journey begins.
if u think Kutner should've quit the previous episode and not kill himself, u might wanna read this. Kudley. don't flame.
Don't read. The story is stupid and I wrote it at midnight, when I was half-asleep. Read if you must. Comment before faving to tell me why the hell you think this story is good.
Deleted this, sorry.^^'''

Title says it all.
Another DA fic. Story me and my sis write when we have time.
Sonic and the gang go to school with completely different personalities! Mainly follows Sonic and Shadow.
Another Sonic fanfic from DA.
Darkness is coming and only an ancient prophecy can save everyone.
(Barley update this now but I'll try to soon)
My most popular fanfic from DA. A Sonic and the Black Knight fanstory with lots of my friends characters thrown in!
FINALLY decided to start on those OC bios........

bio template by Chaoscontroler1992 ^^
This is one of my originals :> don't know if I'll post the rest though, since the chappies are comming to me rather slow and I might use it for school :< Well hope you'll enjoy at least the prolog :>
Alley gets really depressed after finding out something bad so now its up to Jaden to save her form the Darkness she is falling to.
there is a light
Captain Jack Sparrow wasn’t quite sure why he was standing in front of a rather large factory at three in the morning. He couldn’t even remember how he got there; all he knew was that he was there and no where else at the moment...
Gift fic for a friend on dA. It's the story of the century and Doug wants to get to the bottom of it. Unfortunately, his interviewees would much rather drive him insane.
Hilson. House X Wilson. first Yaoi story on here.

enjoy.
Wanna know what Hamstar27's and my OCs look like? go to her profile -->http://www.fanart-central.net/profile-Hamstar27.php
This is the Lion King 3.
I do not take credit for the real characters I use in the story. Only the ones I made up.
Drabble : Crossover : Modern life - she knew - would always bore her after her adventures in Sengoku Jidai, but she couldn't help but long for the supernatural.
This was requested by a friend on dA who wanted a romance crossover fic with Dib and Molly after an rp we did. Molly finds herself face to face with a crazy person...
hey it''''s a squall story
btw (sadly) i do not own squall or anyone else in this story ^^"
Kieran was half-demon. Her only friend was a human who was dying from lung disease. She fell in love with him, shattering the most important demon taboo. Now, he's dying. She has the chance to save his life. But will she?
Thank you Mizy for the inspirational pics:
http://www.fanart-central.net/pic-760817.html
http://www.fanart-central.net/pic-759275.html

Check out Mizy's artwork:
http://www.fanart-central.net/profile-MizyMiyajima.php
Sort of a copy of the Bachelor. Chris'''' manager signs him up for a new reality show in which in the end one girl will become his wife.